‘Ignorant little cr*p hats!’ Charlie Lawson demands rowdy Britons abroad are BANNED from tourist spots: ‘Can’t hold their liquor!’

Started by GBNews, June 01, 2024, 01:32:49 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 05, 2024, 09:24:05 AM
Problem is that everything you post as factual can be proved wrong by a 2 minute google search, like this, which clearly shows your local Spoons does good traditional food.

My local spoons (Helston) does not serve "good" traditional food. I was forced to eat in there last May the 8th, it was bloody awful. As state early they stopped doing decent food back in 2016. (Widely reported.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 01:54:19 PM
Collectively Wetherspoons took a decision to stop selling proper food a long time ago. (Mothers Day 2016.)
Problem is that everything you post as factual can be proved wrong by a 2 minute google search, like this, which clearly shows your local Spoons does good traditional food.
Can we assume that your campsite in France serves sausage and mash? Or Cornish Pasty?
I look forward to your next ridiculous response.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 04, 2024, 10:15:40 PM
And how much would that cost in fuel and ruin the climate change religion you follow.
I have a bus pass. I do not follow ANY religion. But frankly anyone who poo poos climate change has their head jammed up their backside.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 06:38:47 PM
In this case they are not, plus fish and chip shop 10 miles away does fish and chips for £7.
And how much would that cost in fuel and ruin the climate change religion you follow.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 06:38:47 PM
In this case they are not, plus fish and chip shop 10 miles away does fish and chips for £7.
They do it in Benidorm for 3 euro ,half price for pensioners on a Monday before 5pm

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 04, 2024, 06:10:10 PM
Obviously not,they are a small business with a small window inthe year to make the money to make a living.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 04:16:09 PM
£13 for fish and chips is taking the (expletive deleted.) I know all about the costs thank you. The local fishmongers is run by one of the local fishermen and his lady, straight from his small inshore day boat. (No middleman involved.)
Obviously not,they are a small business with a small window inthe year to make the money to make a living.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on June 04, 2024, 03:47:48 PM
Because they have to pay their overheads energy,wages tax, etc and try to make a living fro a short season from all those tourists you don't like
You do know cooking oil is at an all time high and that businesses pay more for gas and electric than households (course you don't)

Just looked at the landing prices and you quote a low price unless the trawlermen and fishmongers don't make a profit of course.
£13 for fish and chips is taking the (expletive deleted.) I know all about the costs thank you. The local fishmongers is run by one of the local fishermen and his lady, straight from his small inshore day boat. (No middleman involved.)

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 09:13:42 AM
The problem is they are NOT serving traditional grub. It would not surprise me if given recent trends a lot more pubs and restaurants are going to shut, and that is nationally not just locally.
I am puzzled why I can buy 4 fresh fillets of haddock form the village fishmonger for less than £6 yet the fish and chop shop is charging £13 for fish and chips.
It will not be long before the tourists with no money to spend after they have been ripped off by the cost of accommodation and the lack of staff because there is nowhere for staff to live due to the over tourism is going to have dramatic effect on the number of businesses closing down.
Because they have to pay their overheads energy,wages tax, etc and try to make a living fro a short season from all those tourists you don't like 
You do know cooking oil is at an all time high and that businesses pay more for gas and electric than households (course you don't)

Just looked at the landing prices and you quote a low price unless the trawlermen and fishmongers don't make a profit of course.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 12:25:40 PM

Back to Britons abroad I hear that Spain is going to enforce its Modesty laws so no budgie smugglers anywhere but on the beach next time you go to Benidorm
I have no intention of ever going to Benidorm.  (We have more than enough badly behaved tourists here in Cornwall.)

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 12:25:40 PM
Thats a bit of a generalisation .
Collectively Wetherspoons took a decision to stop selling proper food a long time ago. (Mothers Day 2016.)

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 11:00:23 AM
Wetherspoons stopped doing proper food several years ago.
Thats a bit of a generalisation . All pub chains have good and bad ,Spoons IMO and Ive had a couple of bad experiences are normally decent for pub grub .

Back to Britons abroad I hear that Spain is going to enforce its Modesty laws so no budgie smugglers anywhere but on the beach next time you go to Benidorm 

papasmurf

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 09:13:42 AM
The problem is they are NOT serving traditional grub. It would not surprise me if given recent trends a lot more pubs and restaurants are going to shut, and that is nationally not just locally.
I am puzzled why I can buy 4 fresh fillets of haddock form the village fishmonger for less than £6 yet the fish and chop shop is charging £13 for fish and chips.
It will not be long before the tourists with no money to spend after they have been ripped off by the cost of accommodation and the lack of staff because there is nowhere for staff to live due to the over tourism is going to have dramatic effect on the number of businesses closing down.
Spoons Union Flag

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 04, 2024, 08:57:59 AM
Go to one of the thousands of pubs serving traditional pub food if that's what you want, ant and complain it's not British. I wouldn't worry, it will be closed soon cause they've got no staff and nobody spends any money.