Main Menu

XR

Started by Nick, February 17, 2020, 09:04:54 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

Hmm, funny place Cambridge.

This summer, it was declared on the BBC that an all time record for the hottest weather in Blighty was recorded in Cambridge. Not only that but apparently it was recorded in the University's botanical gardens at 38 degrees. Where i was it was 30 degrees peak that day and nowhere else recorded any record breaking temps.  One hot garden then? Perhaps they had the air conditioners on full blast.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Barry

eXtreme Rabble have now taken over a couple of main streets in Cambridge, erecting marquees. The Police have said they are using emergency powers to close the roads.

But the 1980 Highways Act says:

(1)If a person, without lawful authority or excuse, in any way wilfully obstructs the free passage along a highway he is guilty of an offence and liable to a fine not exceeding £50. (2)A constable may arrest without warrant any person whom he sees committing an offence against this section.

They should all be locked up - NOW!

They come under the definition of terrorists.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

If Bexiteer's or Football fans had dug up the lawn at Trinity College they would be arrested and charged. The police did nothing by all accounts and the college refuses to press charges.

We are being silenced by extremists.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.