Voters annoyed at government's broken promises, admits minister

Started by SKY News, June 16, 2024, 07:28:49 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2024, 07:21:08 PM
Violence is what 14 years of Tory government has driven people to. (I would not be a door to door canvasser for the Tories for a bet. Too dangerous.)
Pathetic, change the record. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Until governments stick to their manifestos, we'll have disatisfied voters.
This government decided to restrict tobacco sales to people:
It would have  It would have made it illegal to sell tobacco products to anyone born after 1 January 2009.

No one voted for that at all. Why waste parliamentary time on that - maybe as a deflection as he couldn't/wouldn't fix the rubber boat arrivals.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2024, 07:21:08 PM
Violence is what 14 years of Tory government has driven people to. (I would not be a door to door canvasser for the Tories for a bet. Too dangerous.)
I did it for UKIP in West Croydon back in the day . Tories knocking on pensioners doors doesn't even come close 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2024, 06:50:35 PM
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent!!
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2024, 06:12:47 PM
There are many thousands of WASPI women would do the same if the opportunity arose.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent!!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2024, 06:10:10 PM
Sounds like a lovely woman.
There are many thousands of WASPI women would do the same if the opportunity arose.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2024, 04:19:00 PM
Incandescently angry. I have put a notice on my front door NO POLITICAL CANVASSERS. (Plus my wife is a WASPI woman and liable to rip the head off of a Tory canvasser and urinate in the hole.)
Sounds like a lovely woman.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 17, 2024, 04:07:46 PM
How would you put it ?
Incandescently angry. I have put a notice on my front door NO POLITICAL CANVASSERS. (Plus my wife is a WASPI woman and liable to rip the head off of a Tory canvasser and urinate in the hole.)

Streetwalker

papasmurf

SKY News

Voters annoyed at government's broken promises, admits minister

People are "really annoyed" the government has not always kept its promises, a Tory minister has said as he acknowledged the election was "tough" after 14 years in power.

Source: Voters annoyed at government's broken promises, admits minister