Donald Trump opens up on whether he believes aliens exist in bizarre interview with Logan Paul

Started by GBNews, June 16, 2024, 07:28:50 PM

« previous - next »

GBNews

Donald Trump opens up on whether he believes aliens exist in bizarre interview with Logan Paul

Donald Trump has lifted the lid on whether he believes aliens are real in a bizarre new interview with YouTuber-turned-boxer Logan Paul.

Speaking to Paul, the Presidential hopeful said that though he didn't personally believe in UFOs, he had spoken to "serious people" who did.

Trump said: "I met with pilots, like beautiful - Tom Cruise but taller - handsome, perfect people."

The 45th President said he had been told: "Sir, there was something there that was round in form and going like four times faster than my super jet fighter plane," and told the internet sensation that he "looked at these guys and they really mean it".

Donald Trump/Logan Paul/UFO

Trump continued: "Am I a believer? No - probably I can't say I am.

"But I have met with people that are serious people that say there's some really strange things that they see flying around out there."

In true Donald fashion, the ex-Potus then steered the interview to his preferred form of aliens - "illegal aliens", or undocumented immigrants.

He joked: "When you say aliens, I say: 'Are they illegal aliens?' These [UFOs] might be illegal, but we don't want to test them."

MORE ON DONALD TRUMP:

Donald Trump

His "illegals" comments echo those he made in a groundbreaking interview with GB News earlier this year.

Trump had said he plans to "deport" all illegal migrants who have crossed the US-Mexico border, if he is successfully re-elected.

The 45th President also slammed the Biden administration's efforts to tackle the issue, which is set to be the biggest driver of votes in November's election.

Trump told GB News: "They've destroyed our country. They've allowed 15 million people probably, that's my opinion.

"They're terrorists coming into our country totally unchecked. We have no idea. They either hate our country or they're very stupid."

Trump claimed: "There is no President that has ever done this to our country, what he's done to the fabric of our country, by allowing millions and millions of people to come in from all over the world."

Despite his recent conviction on 34 counts of falsifying business expenses, Trump is seeking to become just the second Commander-in-Chief to serve two non-consecutive terms in the Oval Office, with Grover Cleveland achieving the same feat in the 19th century.

But the Biden administration has been bullish on his prospects; a statement in the aftermath of the Trump verdict said: "The American people face a simple reality... There is still only one way to keep Donald Trump out of the Oval Office: at the ballot box."

Source: Donald Trump opens up on whether he believes aliens exist in bizarre interview with Logan Paul