Oh dear 💤 Joe

Started by Nick, July 11, 2024, 10:56:46 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

I understand that Jill Biden (his wife) who loves the title of Dr apparently, loathes  Vice President Harris and will do a lot to stop her taking Joe's place believing herself to be a much better candidate. Since it seems quite possible that she is currently running the country by default she will naturally keep her husband in post as long as possible.

What a silly Constitution that doesn't allow removal of ineptitude. I feel quite sorry for him since like many elderly he obviously feels that those closest around him are entirely trustworthy. Elder abuse is an understatement.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 12, 2024, 12:05:36 PM
If a CEO of a company acted like this they would be quietly put out to pasture . I don't see what Congress is waiting for unless its the fact that Harris would be even worse . At least Joe is controllable .
America is desperate for a younger , better and stronger candidate for President ,the rest of the western world in light of our own weak leaders need one too .
Its no wonder Putin is carrying as he is , he must be laughing himself to sleep every night without a worry in the world
You know what they say, you get the President that you deserve. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

He's refusing to go so they need to invoke the 25th amendment.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

If a CEO of a company acted like this they would be quietly put out to pasture . I don't see what Congress is waiting for unless its the fact that Harris would be even worse . At least Joe is controllable .
America is desperate for a younger , better and stronger candidate for President ,the rest of the western world in light of our own weak leaders need one too . 
Its no wonder Putin is carrying as he is , he must be laughing himself to sleep every night without a worry in the world 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 11, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
Apparently he had just introduced Zelensky as president Putin!!
What a plonker, someone needs to tell him to bugger off.

EDIT

He has just called his deputy, Harris, Donald Trump...

Taxi for Joe!!
And we think we have problems with British politicians. Biden and Trump, I don't trust either of them.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Apparently he had just introduced Zelensky as president Putin!!
What a plonker, someone needs to tell him to bugger off. 

EDIT

He has just called his deputy, Harris, Donald Trump...

Taxi for Joe!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.