Trump attempted assassination.

Started by cromwell, July 14, 2024, 06:23:28 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 17, 2024, 10:49:23 AM

In any case, was the purpose of your post to justify the two attempts at murdering Trump?
Personally I would not attempt to justify it, I am merely surprised Trump is still alive.

Barry

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on September 17, 2024, 09:30:23 AM
A country where high powered firearms are easily availble with minimal supervision and poor mental health provision is going to see this kind of thing.

My bet - he was clearly an unstable guy with a bee in his bonnet about Ukraine. There is supporting Ukraine and there is being obsessed with it. He clearly crossed that line some time ago.

Trumps stance on Intaine was already very bad for Ukraine. His debate answer where he failed to say he wanted Ukraine to win and merely said he wanted to stop the war (so does Valdimr Putin) was probably the catalyst for this unstable guy to decide to try and shoot him.

The massive irony is that, in contrast tonBiden/Harris who this time and the previous time tried to take the temperature down with calming words, Trump is I flaming the situation. He claims Biden/Harris caused this by using intemperate rhetoric whilst using equalky, if not more, dangerous language and his acolytes post things like "And no one is even trying to assassinate Biden/Kamala.🤔"

The man is an absolute bin fire of a human being and probably the most unfit person for president ever to stand. If he wins he will be an absolute disaster for America and the world. But the last thing we need is for him to be shot.

We need Harris to thrash him at the election. Then
the old con artist will run out of road and face the music at last.
The thing is, if he is judged on the 4 years he was president, the world was a safer place than it has been under Biden.
There's no evidence he would be a disaster for America in a second term as he was certainly not a "disaster for America" in his first term.

In any case, was the purpose of your post to justify the two attempts at murdering Trump?
Finally, please proof read your posts. They contain nonsense words, which I prefer not having to try to decipher.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 17, 2024, 08:37:32 AM
What "left" in America? I suspect a very broad spectrum of Americans want Trump dead. Personally I am surprised he is still alive.
Routh is reported to be a "Never Trumper"
https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2024/07/the-never-trumpers-are-clear-on-their-goal/679287/

QuoteA determined group will do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of office

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on September 17, 2024, 09:30:23 AM
A country where high powered firearms are easily availble with minimal supervision and poor mental health provision is going to see this kind of thing.

What puzzles my an SKS rifle is a poor choice give the wide range of far better rifles in America. 

BeElBeeBub

My bet - he was clearly an unstable guy with a bee in his bonnet about Ukraine. There is supporting Ukraine and there is being obsessed with it. He clearly crossed that line some time ago. 

Trumps stance on Intaine was already very bad for Ukraine. His debate answer where he failed to say he wanted Ukraine to win and merely said he wanted to stop the war (so does Valdimr Putin) was probably the catalyst for this unstable guy to decide to try and shoot him. 

The massive irony is that, in contrast tonBiden/Harris who this time and the previous time tried to take the temperature down with calming words, Trump is I flaming the situation. He claims Biden/Harris caused this by using intemperate rhetoric whilst using equalky, if not more, dangerous language and his acolytes post things like "And no one is even trying to assassinate Biden/Kamala.🤔" 

The man is an absolute bin fire of a human being and probably the most unfit person for president ever to stand. If he wins he will be an absolute disaster for America and the world. But the last thing we need is for him to be shot.

We need Harris to thrash him at the election. Then
 the old con artist will run out of road and face the music at last.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 16, 2024, 09:44:45 PM

This must be some sort of record. The left really do want him dead.

What "left" in America? I suspect a very broad spectrum of Americans want Trump dead. Personally I am surprised he is still alive.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on September 16, 2024, 09:44:45 PM
 . . .This must be some sort of record. The left really do want him dead. . .
What a ludicrous extrapolation.  

Barry

Yesterday was a second attempt on Trump's life by a man who lay in wait for up to 12 hours, with an assault rifle.

Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, is charged with federal gun crimes - possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obstructed serial number.

This must be some sort of record. The left really do want him dead.

Whilst on the subject, the left want to restrict the use of firearms in the USA, whilst a left winger uses said firearms to try to kill a presidential candidate to deny democracy.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: Nick on July 23, 2024, 05:31:32 PM
It's being muted over here that the Secret Service was aware that he was on the roof half an hour before he shot, no wonder the director has resigned.
Could be even worse. A guy in a grey suit had been visiting the murderer to be's house prior to the assassination attempt.
Could the FBI or CIA been involved in a plot?
† The end is nigh †

Nick

It's being muted over here that the Secret Service was aware that he was on the roof half an hour before he shot, no wonder the director has resigned. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 16, 2024, 08:12:35 PM
Thats true .I used to go shooting with the old man when I was a kid and even with the indoor 50 yard range you got your best 10 out of 12 .When he went down to Bisley to shoot for Surrey I would work the targets in the Butts (kids were not allowed to shoot the higher calibre stuff)  and some of the guys would miss the black  and I would point out with a stick where the bullet hole was on the card or wave a disc if it missed all together :( They had scopes to see their shot but not on the rifles  (this was in the 70's ).

These were the best shots in the county/country  , a couple of them went to the Munich Olympics with  averages if I remember around 99% and even they missed before they got going .
I went to Bisley in the 80's when I was at Swinderby doing basic training. We shot the SLR at 1000 yds and we got a second place. Still got my medal, have to see if the wife can find it. Yeah, we had no telescopic's and if I recall they inspect our notch sights to see if they had been tampered with... As if!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

cromwell

Well I blamethe secret service for not saying mickey mouse
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?