Trump / Vance 2024

Started by Barry, July 15, 2024, 08:47:11 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2024, 07:33:33 AM
Trump restore unity? That is the best laugh I have had for some time.
Trump is the only POTUS in modern times to not have any conflict during his tenure, Inflation was at 3%, not 9% as Biden keeps lying about and the economy was flying, that looks pretty good to me. But as usual you cannot look beyond your narrow minded views, hate and bias. A lot of people like him, are going to vote for him and the person doing the most leg work for Trump's campaign ATM is Biden.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Come on Streetwalker, you're usually more skeptical than that. I can't believe you actually fell for trump's cobblers

Yes, it's bad someone tried to assassinate him but it gives 0 extra credence to the gibberish he comes out with. This is a guy with secret Chinese bank accounts, who bangs on about China non stop and how bad they are, a guy who bangs on about how evil the Dems are when he was Dem for most of his life and most of his positions haven't actually changed that much.

I hope the secret service get completely reshuffled for their catastrophic failures, but Trump is still Trump. He hasn't changed.
+++

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on July 18, 2024, 08:57:51 PM
I think it shows Trump is ready to work with whoever it takes to restore unity to the country.
I would agree , nobody 'wins' without a united country . Listening to his speech this morning he has moved away from insulting Biden to focusing on being a President for everyone .   May be a load of Bull of course but maybe his near miss has given him food for thought 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 18, 2024, 08:57:51 PM
I think it shows Trump is ready to work with whoever it takes to restore unity to the country.
Trump restore unity? That is the best laugh I have had for some time.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 18, 2024, 06:59:13 AM
Maybe a case of 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer ' then ?
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borg Refinery on July 17, 2024, 07:44:28 AM
Vance prev called Trump "American Hitler", he'll just stab Trump in the back like Pence did

It seems MAGA love self-sabotage for some reason, maybe they learnt it from our lot and their Tory supporters
Maybe a case of 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer ' then ?

Borg Refinery

Vance prev called Trump "American Hitler", he'll just stab Trump in the back like Pence did

It seems MAGA love self-sabotage for some reason, maybe they learnt it from our lot and their Tory supporters
+++

Borg Refinery

Truss is at the RNC branding Biden a weak president ;D

The jokes just write themselves ;D
+++

Nick

Quote from: patman post on July 16, 2024, 05:51:01 PM
Donald Trump's pick for Vice President, JD Vance, may be a Right-wing Republican but that hasn't stopped him from building a good relationship with David Lammy, UK foreign secretary and long-serving Labour MP.

Lammy:
"I'm perhaps unusual for a British politician in that I've been to America more times than I've been to France," Lammy says in the video. His other American friends include former President Barack Obama, whom he met while studying at Harvard University.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-vice-president-pick-114003401.html
This good relationship, does it include stating that now Labour are in power that the U.K. could be the first Muslim state with Nukes? 

https://news.sky.com/video/donald-trumps-running-mate-jd-vance-says-uk-is-islamist-under-labour-13178569

Doesn't sound very friendly to Labour me thinks. The Fact that Lammy has said what he has said will initiate the toeing of the for Vance, if Trump wins which is looking more likely, Trump will issue orders, and if Vance doesn't follow them then he will be toast. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 16, 2024, 04:34:46 PM
The amount of stupid comments recently makes impossible to spot jokes. I suppose Farage abandoning his constituents, taking Truss with him the cuddle up to Trump is factual. (Does anyone know.)
Yep Farage and Truss are Trump supporters and good enough friends  to share a taxi to the convention . 

patman post

Quote from: Nick on July 16, 2024, 03:29:10 PM
Can't wait for Lammy to try and get an audience with Trump, he has already said he will deal with NF only. lol
Donald Trump's pick for Vice President, JD Vance, may be a Right-wing Republican but that hasn't stopped him from building a good relationship with David Lammy, UK foreign secretary and long-serving Labour MP.

Lammy:
"I'm perhaps unusual for a British politician in that I've been to America more times than I've been to France," Lammy says in the video. His other American friends include former President Barack Obama, whom he met while studying at Harvard University.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-vice-president-pick-114003401.html

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 16, 2024, 02:43:56 PM
The USA has a population of 340 million the UK 60 . Is this going somewhere ?

In case you missed it Vance was having a joke and a dig at Labour who are seen as similar to the Democrats . From the little I know about him he looks like a good choice . Its a wonder why the Republicans didn't push him forward as their president nominee .
The amount of stupid comments recently makes impossible to spot jokes. I suppose Farage abandoning his constituents, taking Truss with him the cuddle up to Trump is factual. (Does anyone know.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 16, 2024, 02:43:56 PM

In case you missed it Vance was having a joke and a dig at Labour who are seen as similar to the Democrats . From the little I know about him he looks like a good choice . Its a wonder why the Republicans didn't push him forward as their president nominee .
Can't wait for Lammy to try and get an audience with Trump, he has already said he will deal with NF only. lol

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 16, 2024, 10:15:31 AM
Britain last census 3.9 million:-
Religion by age and sex, England and Wales - Office for National Statistics (ons.gov.uk)

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 16, 2024, 09:19:28 AM
Just how many Muslims are in the USA?
What's that got to do with his observations about the United Kingdom ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>