Scale of children who have parents in prison in England and Wales revealed for first time

Started by SKY News, July 19, 2024, 01:04:14 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on July 19, 2024, 05:20:56 AMHow is prison a "choice"?
Unless you are wrongly convicted and put inside you have the choice whether to commit a crime or not. It's a very simple concept, same as speeding. If you decide to speed, and get caught, you get a fine. If you don't speed, you don't get a fine.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2024, 03:12:18 AM
Prison is a choice at the end of the day, and I'd love to know the percentage of people in full time employment that go to prison compared to unemployed.
Nick, prison is a choice. You make me laugh:-

Easier to read at link:-

EDITED by ADMIN

Your link has been removed as it automatically downloads a PDF and could be a security issue. Please copy and paste any text from it to make your point.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

How is prison a "choice"?

Just look at that poor Malkinson bloke who got wrongly convicted
+++

Nick

Prison is a choice at the end of the day, and I'd love to know the percentage of people in full time employment that go to prison compared to unemployed. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

SKY News

Scale of children who have parents in prison in England and Wales revealed for first time

More than 192,000 children in England and Wales have parents who are currently in jail, new figures have revealed.

Source: Scale of children who have parents in prison in England and Wales revealed for first time