Main Menu

Ready for a move?

Started by Nick, July 20, 2024, 10:15:25 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on July 21, 2024, 07:42:52 AM
FFS don't be ridiculous.  It is going to take years to sort the mess the Tories have left behind. (If it ever can be.)
I understand you and Nick are permanently at loggerheads but a little more acceptance or ignoring if you disagree might help,it's not a good look imo to others looking in because it's just like Statler and Waldorf.::)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 20, 2024, 10:15:25 PM
Into one of Labours new homes? They have promised 822 new homes every day, that means there should be 12,330 new homes built since the election,
FFS don't be ridiculous.  It is going to take years to sort the mess the Tories have left behind. (If it ever can be.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 20, 2024, 10:39:53 PM
They won't be building sod all until they put the rates up .
Just been watching Jordon Peterson on YouTube saying that the U.K. is one of the greatest countries in the world, sorry but I'm not feeling the love ATM. 
Recently had some work canned because the parent company has had engineers thrown off site at a GM plant in London ON because they were 💩, they're being allocated to my site, so my guys are not required even though the in-house guys are useless. They asked if I'd reduce rates but I said no, and that is the slippery slope that the U.K. is on. COVID has done untold damage to the economy and made people soft. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

They won't be building sod all until they put the rates up . 

Nick

Into one of Labours new homes? They have promised 822 new homes every day, that means there should be 12,330 new homes built since the election, I'm guessing they are probably 10,000 behind.  And guess what, 30% of them have to be social housing, meaning the illegal family that just arrived from Somalia in a dinghy with 8 children ticks more boxes that a family of 4 who were born in the U.K. and lived here ever since. Thankfully I'll be living in Goa in the near future, having travelled there legally, and taking nothing from the state. And when I curl my toes up I'll be set alight at dawn, by dusk I'll be dust, and it'll cost me 10 bob.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.