And Joe finally resigns

Started by Barry, July 21, 2024, 07:29:55 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

The debate didn't really take off as a debate . Trump and Harris didn't really engage with each other but rather just continued as if they were speaking to their own people and not to the swing voters which was their mission 

Trump was apparently fact checked numerous times and Harris wasn't which could mean a media bias or that Trump was lying more .Who knows , this is America after all but for me Harris clearly won this one mainly for laughing at Trumps claim the the immigrants were eating peoples dogs . Its stuff like that that turns people off Trump 

Barry

For the past few months there has been no functioning president of the USA.
Kamala Harris has not taken over as president but somehow the country keeps going.
Kamala Harris seems obsessed with Starbucks white coffee lids.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vs1OnWfqfm0

It just goes to show that Biden and Harris are not running the country.

Is the USA being run by an unelected bunch of spooks, with Barack Obama in the shadows?

Tonight is Trump v Harris debate. He's a narcissist and she's an airhead. Should be interesting.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Apparently $5million has flooded into Democrat coffers since Biden quits.

T00ts

I don't think she will be there long. There is some talk about the transfer of funds though but I didn't quite get what they were saying. American politics are really weird! Surely she will come under pressure to stand aside also, she simply doesn't cut it as President material. 

Sadly world demise is inevitable but at the same time we need leaders in place who can make a good show of themselves for the people they represent. There seems to be a bit of a shift going on as people all over look at their leaders and realise that they are badly lacking. The trouble of course is that the best are not stepping forward. Perhaps the timing isn't right yet.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on July 21, 2024, 07:29:55 PM
So who will be the Dems candidate?

Just endorsed Kamala Harris also. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

So who will be the Dems candidate?

† The end is nigh †