Main Menu

Harehills riots

Started by Barry, July 21, 2024, 08:03:26 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on July 22, 2024, 09:36:20 AM
Is not rumour it's fact,
Sorry to ask how did you find out please?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on July 22, 2024, 09:36:20 AM
Is not rumour it's fact,in any event come to this country you are or rather should be subject to our laws,rioting in protest is not appropriate and if you are not a citizen of this country you should be deported and if you are jailed.
I believe they are on hunger strike, a bit of frontier justice, let em starve I say. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on July 22, 2024, 07:35:28 AM
I am more interested in what precisely kicked the riot off.  (I have only seen rumours that social services were trying to take some Roma children into care, and that the riot started from there.)
Personally I would like to know far more factual detail about it.
Is not rumour it's fact,in any event come to this country you are or rather should be subject to our laws,rioting in protest is not appropriate and if you are not a citizen of this country you should be deported and if you are jailed.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 21, 2024, 08:03:26 PM
The police lost a battle there, but they won't lose the war. They have a lot of videos to watch and people to round up:

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/harehills-disorder-man-charged-arson-and-violent-disorder

Keep it up - lock the lawless lot up.
I am more interested in what precisely kicked the riot off.   (I have only seen rumours that social services were trying to take some Roma children into care, and that the riot started from there.)
Personally I would like to know far more factual detail about it. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

The police lost a battle there, but they won't lose the war. They have a lot of videos to watch and people to round up:

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/harehills-disorder-man-charged-arson-and-violent-disorder

QuoteDetectives investigating a fire on a bus which took place during serious disorder in the Harehills area of Leeds on Thursday (18 July) night have charged a man in connection with the incident. 

Iustin Dobre, aged 37, of Clifton Mount, Harehills, Leeds, has been charged with violent disorder and arson reckless as to endanger life. 

He has been remanded to appear at Leeds Magistrates' Court on Monday (July 22).
Keep it up - lock the lawless lot up.
† The end is nigh †