Will this stop JSO?

Started by Nick, July 22, 2024, 10:44:28 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 24, 2024, 10:57:16 AM
Seems a bit harsh.  (Although I wouldn't mind seeing a few climate freaks fired out of a cannon, all the way back to the circus they came from.)  😁
When they stop the emergency services getting to an incident if someone dies as a result that is manslaughter.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 23, 2024, 05:19:21 PM
In wartime it would be deemed terrorism and the firing squad.

Seems a bit harsh.  (Although I wouldn't mind seeing a few climate freaks fired out of a cannon, all the way back to the circus they came from.)  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Borg Refinery on July 22, 2024, 11:19:47 PM
Why are XR and JSO funded by Chris Hohn who was Rishi Sunak's boss at TCI hedge fund?

And Aileen Getty is another big donor to both, all seems sus to me (conspiracy hat firmly on head)

That said, I don't agree with the draconian anti-protest laws supported by Starmer and introduced by the Tories, even regardless of those JSO/XR prats
Shares in wind farms,solar power etc?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Apparently the poor cherub's that have been banged up had 15 previous convictions for the same. They were also told any repeat will end in a custodial sentence, clearly not the sharpest. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 23, 2024, 06:19:04 PM
No, just stop thinking you're some kind of gangster.
I am not "some kind of gangster."

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 23, 2024, 05:47:43 PM
Would you prefer cats?

No, just stop thinking you're some kind of gangster. 

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 23, 2024, 05:25:47 PM
Why do so many of your posts include references to ammunition, firearms, killing, etc...?
Would you prefer cats?

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on July 23, 2024, 05:19:21 PM
Why do so many of your posts include references to ammunition, firearms, killing, etc...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 23, 2024, 10:49:49 AM
For me, disruption is not exactly the issue here.  They deserve prison for conspiracy to block a motorway,

Nick

One of the girls mothers had the audacity to state that she will now miss her brothers wedding, people missed life saving cancer treatments because of her antics. String em up.

Scott777

For me, disruption is not exactly the issue here.  They deserve prison for conspiracy to block a motorway, and the danger that causes.  Disrupting normal roads should not be illegal, and right to protest is essential.  As I said several years ago, the state wants to outlaw protesting.  They actually did enforce a ban during the scamdemic, but they want something more permanent.  Not because of climate freaks, but because of anyone else who is against the state, such as Brexiters or conservative types.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Not long enough IMO . I would double that and seize all their assets to be sold off and distributed to those who were financially affected by their actions .I'm claiming £275 . A day's money I lost when the M25 was closed and £15 I gave to a Cabby that took me 10 yards when I tried to escape the rabble coming out of the Walrus and the Carpenter in Monument Street . That failure also meant I missed my train out of London Bridge that had the added cost of me having to dive into the Bunch of Grapes to avoid the boredom of a 45 minute wait for the next service .
I was late home for my dinner which was ruined so had to get some fish and chips ,the Mrs wasn't happy so I got her some flowers the next day going out of my way to do so which took me past the Jolly Farmer ,well they serve a good pint of Proper Job so well ...........Lets call it  £300,cant say fairer than that .

Every action has a consequence ,they more than most, believing what they do should be aware of that . They were not but should have plenty of time to think about it and work it out 

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on July 22, 2024, 11:19:47 PM
Why are XR and JSO funded by Chris Hohn who was Rishi Sunak's boss at TCI hedge fund?

And Aileen Getty is another big donor to both, all seems sus to me (conspiracy hat firmly on head)

That said, I don't agree with the draconian anti-protest laws supported by Starmer and introduced by the Tories, even regardless of those JSO/XR prats
Question is, will they think twice about disrupting peoples lives? I think they will cause they all have narcissistic tendencies and don't believe in the bull they peddle. 

Borg Refinery

+++

Nick