Olympic Horror

Started by T00ts, July 26, 2024, 09:17:00 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on July 26, 2024, 09:17:00 PM
Whatever is France thinking? The Olympic Opening Ceremony is so bad that twice I have had to turn it off. It's boring and whoever thought that the choreography was some sort of French showcase is insane. There is so much artistry and talent in France I find it hard to believe that they managed to find someone to produce something so awful.

Lets hope the competitors manage something better.
Did you notice the golden calf, the vilifying of the last supper, the woman with a severed head, and the silver horse of the apocalypse?
None of those things were an improvement, were they?

Any pictures of Mohammed? Thought not.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on July 26, 2024, 09:17:00 PM
Whatever is France thinking? The Olympic Opening Ceremony is so bad that twice I have had to turn it off. It's boring and whoever thought that the choreography was some sort of French showcase is insane. There is so much artistry and talent in France I find it hard to believe that they managed to find someone to produce something so awful.

The second I learned The Netherlands were fielding a convicted rapist I metaphorically switched off. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts