Olympic Horror

Started by T00ts, July 26, 2024, 09:17:00 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on August 14, 2024, 11:04:02 PM
As far as the olympics it's nothing new really if you remember the soviet women shot putters who made desperate Dan look like twiggy.

I think that many people feel vulnerable  now not only physically but they have to think hard before they post an opinion it's not just Starmer but all authority fears the internet because they seek control and find it difficult to do so.
It's a wonder Sharron Davies won anything against the sauce cheats of the Soviet Union and the like. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on August 14, 2024, 10:37:28 PM
What would happen if it was the other way around. If a trans man suddenly started to imperil men's efforts on the sports field by beating them hands-down, would men put up with it? Of course they wouldn't. Women have proved an easy target, easily put down and easily sidelined.

We have been made to feel vulnerable in a way that is demeaning. Only today it has been published that thousands of women/girls are experiencing inappropriate touching or even full on rape on trains. Again easy prey. Ask the women in your life just how safe they feel now. Seeing a 'woman' who looks like a bloke beating seven bells out of a smaller lighter woman in the name of sport does nothing to enhance our confidence. It is so wrong. Just because she might outwardly appear female at birth does not qualify her to play on an even playing field.
As far as the olympics it's nothing new really if you remember the soviet women shot putters who made desperate Dan look like twiggy.

I think that many people feel vulnerable  now not only physically but they have to think hard before they post an opinion it's not just Starmer but all authority fears the internet because they seek control and find it difficult to do so.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

What would happen if it was the other way around. If a trans man suddenly started to imperil men's efforts on the sports field by beating them hands-down, would men put up with it? Of course they wouldn't. Women have proved an easy target, easily put down and easily sidelined.

We have been made to feel vulnerable in a way that is demeaning. Only today it has been published that thousands of women/girls are experiencing inappropriate touching or even full on rape on trains. Again easy prey. Ask the women in your life just how safe they feel now. Seeing a 'woman' who looks like a bloke beating seven bells out of a smaller lighter woman in the name of sport does nothing to enhance our confidence. It is so wrong. Just because she might outwardly appear female at birth does not qualify her to play on an even playing field.

Streetwalker

In hindsight maybe the girls should have just refused point blank to have him  in the ring with them and brought this nonsense to a conclusion before anyone could award him anything resembling a medal .

The women's boxing became a farce because of it and those that allowed him to compete including Starmers best man IOC member Mark Adams  should be ashamed of themselves. 
But then again it seems that circle of friends have had some difficulty in deciding what a girl is for some time ??? 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 14, 2024, 10:45:27 AM
He! Let him prove he's female, because he's XY. That has not changed.
This utter nonsense and lying has to stop.
It looks more complex than that:-
Olympic boxer Imane Khelif sues J.K. Rowling and Elon Musk for cyberbullying over gender (advocate.com)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on August 14, 2024, 10:24:24 AM
So winning the gold wasn't enough!!  Now she is taking everyone to court according to this link. I wonder who are her backers for this effort to regularise her position to allow world boxing recognition? She is taking on some of the wealthiest so it's not on her bank account surely? Someone might have convinced her that there will be an out of court settlement!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-13740767/Imane-Khelif-Elon-Musk-JK-Rowling-cyberbullying-lawsuit.html
He! Let him prove he's female, because he's XY. That has not changed. 
This utter nonsense and lying has to stop.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

So winning the gold wasn't enough!!  Now she is taking everyone to court according to this link. I wonder who are her backers for this effort to regularise her position to allow world boxing recognition? She is taking on some of the wealthiest so it's not on her bank account surely? Someone might have convinced her that there will be an out of court settlement!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-13740767/Imane-Khelif-Elon-Musk-JK-Rowling-cyberbullying-lawsuit.html

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on August 12, 2024, 09:39:49 AM
She has a letter box?  Blimey :P

S
orry lol.
Whoops!!!  Freudian slip!!  Dancing

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on August 12, 2024, 09:16:01 AM
I heard today that her trainer admitted that she was too dangerous to train with women! The explanation for her predicament was that she has mail organs within the body which incur a male puberty thus extra power, bone density etc yet has outwardly female parts.

So the question for me would be was she a good boxer or simply too powerful for her female opponents? I didn't see many fights but what I saw was a reach advantage, some pretty poor techniques/style but certainly greater strength. I guess some want to win at any cost and use whatever advantage even if it is an anomaly, thus creating a cheat.

I feel sorry for her in that I feel she has been used, but she should forfeit her medal.
She has a letter box?  Blimey :P

S
orry lol.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

I heard today that her trainer admitted that she was too dangerous to train with women! The explanation for her predicament was that she has mail organs within the body which incur a male puberty thus extra power, bone density etc yet has outwardly female parts. 

So the question for me would be was she a good boxer or simply too powerful for her female opponents? I didn't see many fights but what I saw was a reach advantage, some pretty poor techniques/style but certainly greater strength. I guess some want to win at any cost and use whatever advantage even if it is an anomaly, thus creating a cheat.

I feel sorry for her in that I feel she has been used, but she should forfeit her medal.

Barry

The Algerian bloke "won" the gold medal.
Shame on the Olympics committee allowing this nonsense.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on August 02, 2024, 04:04:43 PM
No I think that is wrong. I agree she looks very masculine but I hardly think a new born baby was determined as anything other than by his/her genitalia. The issue is getting confused with the trans situation and as I understand this case it is nothing of the sort. In this case she doesn't have a competitive home.
Agreed but that doesn't make her a man and I believe she has been beaten a number of times by other women.
That's because by all accounts  she is not a very good boxer and will lose to those higher ranked .The issue is that with her strength she batters those that are lower ranked and may as the Italian realised may do some serious harm . These are tough girls ,they don't give up easy and when you see them do so you know there is something amiss .
Lets hope it gets resolved ,maybe they could add weight to those presenting as part male or something to make it safer 

T00ts

No I think that is wrong. I agree she looks very masculine but I hardly think a new born baby was determined as anything other than by his/her genitalia. The issue is getting confused with the trans situation and as I understand this case it is nothing of the sort. In this case she doesn't have a competitive home.
Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 04:01:26 PM
'She' is a mutant whatever way you look at it and not a woman in the same way other contestants in the woman's boxing are . Even if she has all the gear for reproduction it doesnt alter the fact that she is made different and is the stronger for it .

Agreed but that doesn't make her a man and I believe she has been beaten a number of times by other women.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 02:54:21 PM
"She" has XY chromosomes and male levels of testosterone so no, is not a biological female. Just cause some one allegedly was brought up as a girl doesn't make them a girl. I'd a dog is born in a stable it is still a dog and not a horse.
A simple test would be to do a CT scan and look for female reproductive organs.
'She' is a mutant whatever way you look at it and not a woman in the same way other contestants in the woman's boxing are . Even if she has all the gear for reproduction it doesnt alter the fact that she is made different and is the stronger for it .

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on August 02, 2024, 02:42:42 PM
Hang on - it's a bit more complicated than that. She/he was born and brought up a girl but she is one of those anomalies that has too much testosterone so has grown with masculine strength, she is actually a biological female as far as I understand.

I guess it still means that she has an advantage but I understand that she is a female.  Wasn't there a runner a few years ago with a similar problem who was winning everything against 'normal' women?  There is another one (Asian?) who is competing today.
"She" has XY chromosomes and male levels of testosterone so no, is not a biological female. Just cause some one allegedly was brought up as a girl doesn't make them a girl. I'd a dog is born in a stable it is still a dog and not a horse.
A simple test would be to do a CT scan and look for female reproductive organs. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.