Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 03:26:21 PMNick, that you will not read it in full is YOUR problem.
If you have read it then you will know where it says the EDL doesn't exist, until you quote the passage or point to exactly were it is you have failed to prove your point. Cause when you're being evasive it tends to mean you are wrong.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 03:17:47 PM
A) I am not reading all that as I am working, as usual you try and obfuscate the issue with obscure links.

Nick, that you will not read it in full is YOUR problem. It is very long and detailed academic research in to the rise and fall of the EDL as an organisation. 
That officialdom, police, government, tries to fool people into thinking the EDL formally exists is a tactic, that keeps them happy.
There are several now defunct organisations the police, government, try to fool the population into thinking they still exist. In one case ALL of members of one of them were jailed years ago for supplying firearms to loyalist terrorists in Northern Ireland.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 03:08:37 PM
You must be looking at the wrong websites.
Full academic analysis.

The Rise and Fall of the English Defence League: Self-Governance, Marginal Members and the Far Right - Elizabeth A Morrow, John Meadowcroft, 2019 (sagepub.com)

A) I am not reading all that as I am working, as usual you try and obfuscate the issue with obscure links.

B) What ever the link says, it is wrong as the government is in the process of proscribing EDL under terror laws. They wouldn't be doing that if they didn't exist.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 12:26:48 PM
Can you show evidence of that, cause every website I've seen is showing them as still having an active membership.
You must be looking at the wrong websites.
Full academic analysis.

The Rise and Fall of the English Defence League: Self-Governance, Marginal Members and the Far Right - Elizabeth A Morrow, John Meadowcroft, 2019 (sagepub.com)

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 01:13:39 PM

Also not everyone is from out of town, a guy that was doing a call to arms on his FB page last night is now in his builders T-Shirt this morning cleaning up and repairing walls. Work that one out!!
Builders mentality Nick , different day different challenge ,overcome and adapt and always leave the job tidy .;)

Nick

Quote from: Barry on July 31, 2024, 01:09:59 PM
They were shouting
Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah.
That makes sense.
But the point is, they were on there way long before the guy with the knife showed up, who was apparently just flashing it at people and not attacking them.
The 17 year old has some kind off mental issue, and is not associated with Islam.

Also not everyone is from out of town, a guy that was doing a call to arms on his FB page last night is now in his builders T-Shirt this morning cleaning up and repairing walls. Work that one out!!

Barry

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 12:15:50 PM
Well, the police issued a statement stating the following.

"Merseyside Police said the violence was believed to have involved English Defence League supporters."
I can show you video footage of 100's of these idiots marching down the road shouting "Who is Ali", the fake name put up on a website. So yes, it was organised as an anti-Islam riot. Some of the people arrested are from the London area, it takes 4 hours minimum to get from London to Southport, the incident with the guy with the knife happened less than 2 hours before these cretins kicked off so they would have been half way to Southport when that incident occurred.
They were shouting
Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 12:20:54 PMThe EDL officially disbanded in 2015.(The police are out of date.)
Can you show evidence of that, cause every website I've seen is showing them as still having an active membership.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 12:15:50 PM

"Merseyside Police said the violence was believed to have involved English Defence League supporters."
I can show you video footage of 100's of these idiots marching down the road shouting "Who is Ali", the fake name put up on a website. So yes, it was organised as an anti-Islam riot. Some of the people arrested are from the London area, it takes 4 hours minimum to get from London to Southport, the incident with the guy with the knife happened less than 2 hours before these cretins kicked off so they would have been half way to Southport when that incident occurred.
The EDL officially disbanded in 2015.(The police are out of date.)

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 31, 2024, 09:06:22 AMThe guy in the video Dancing  What a donut
So after attacking one emergency service he then went to get help from A&E, he was seen by a friend of ours at midnight as she returned from Manchester Airport, walking down the road covered in blood.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on July 31, 2024, 09:04:35 AMI have to correct you.  The EDL has not existed for years.

Quote from: Scott777 on July 31, 2024, 09:04:35 AMarrested with a knife and balaclava at the vigil.  Not because of a fake name.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM
Barely an hour after the vigil in the village ended hundreds of EDL showed up and started torching the place. Less than a mile from our house and we have our 18 year old daughter who was scared to death in the house alone. Hundreds of them all chanting where is Ali, the name of the perpetrator made up by a U.S. website. Also shouting we want our houses back as they trash innocent people's cars and set a Police van alight.
A community still reeling from a hideous crime and we have to put up with this 💩.

The only light note is the guy in this video getting karma.

https://x.com/ladladladlad80/status/1818385653237006434?s=46&t=_-VDDRn7XK7Ni1DwbdgW7A
Just the usual dipsticks Nick that don't do anything for any cause but the one that takes attention away from what ever it is they are protesting about and makes it all about them .
The guy in the video Dancing  What a donut  

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM
Barely an hour after the vigil in the village ended hundreds of EDL showed up and started torching the place. Less than a mile from our house and we have our 18 year old daughter who was scared to death in the house alone. Hundreds of them all chanting where is Ali, the name of the perpetrator made up by a U.S. website. Also shouting we want our houses back as they trash innocent people's cars and set a Police van alight.
A community still reeling from a hideous crime and we have to put up with this 💩.

https://x.com/ladladladlad80/status/1818385653237006434?s=46&t=_-VDDRn7XK7Ni1DwbdgW7A

I have to correct you.  The EDL has not existed for years.  And the specific criticisms of Islam are because of this man who appears to be Muslim, arrested with a knife and balaclava at the vigil.  Not because of a fake name.

Also, the guy who was behind the EDL, Tommy Robinson, has said this: "We will not win our country back be throwing rocks."  The truth is, they know this, but that's not why they are throwing rocks.  It's because they are angry at the establishment for constant failure.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

That is what happens when people make (wrong,) assumptions. 

Nick

Barely an hour after the vigil in the village ended hundreds of EDL showed up and started torching the place. Less than a mile from our house and we have our 18 year old daughter who was scared to death in the house alone. Hundreds of them all chanting where is Ali, the name of the perpetrator made up by a U.S. website. Also shouting we want our houses back as they trash innocent people's cars and set a Police van alight.