Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 10:08:27 PM
Funny how he has respect for everyone except hard working people.
Nick I have NO respect for Tommy Robinson I also think it is a disgrace that after 14 years of Tory government that hard working people are having to be referred to food banks.
But as you are so blinkered, out of touch, and prejudiced you do not have a clue about that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on July 31, 2024, 09:59:25 PM
Should send em to Cornwall and see if Smurf still thinks Robinson is being got at.
Funny how he has respect for everyone except hard working people. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 08:56:41 PM
Some of them are back today, they were attacking the local police station.
Should send em to Cornwall and see if Smurf still thinks Robinson is being got at.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on July 31, 2024, 08:15:22 PM
Good job they didn't go back to Southport they were left in in no doubt they were unwelcome.

Some of them are back today, they were attacking the local police station.

papasmurf

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 07:29:20 PMhe has NOT "skipped," country. He is on holiday
He got on the Eurostar the evening before his court hearing. If he is on holiday he could have either delayed his travel one day or inform the court before hand, he did neither.

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 07:29:20 PMNick he has been harassed for years,
He is a racist low-life and deserves every bit of attention he gets. He is only fag papers breadth away from Anjem Choudary.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 05:11:43 PM
Precisely. Frankly the continual harassment of Tommy Robinson by the establishment is totally unacceptable. (I don't like him either.)
He just skipped the country to avoid a court hearing, and will have an arrest warrant in place if he doesn't return. That is not harassment, it's reporting on a scumbag.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 03:26:21 PM
Nick, that you will not read it in full is YOUR problem. It is very long and detailed academic research in to the rise and fall of the EDL as an organisation.
That officialdom, police, government, tries to fool people into thinking the EDL formally exists is a tactic, that keeps them happy.
There are several now defunct organisations the police, government, try to fool the population into thinking they still exist. In one case ALL of members of one of them were jailed years ago for supplying firearms to loyalist terrorists in Northern Ireland.
Tbh Smurf it doesn't matter what they call themselves because they are idiots and violent idiots too.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 31, 2024, 04:44:02 PM
I would interpret that as Tommy Robinson supporters.  It's different, because he left the EDL because of extremism which developed.  He has many different supporters, many new ones because of the scamdemic, conservative people who have had enough of the establishment.

Precisely. Frankly the continual harassment of Tommy Robinson by the establishment is totally unacceptable. (I don't like him either.)

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 12:15:50 PM
Well, the police issued a statement stating the following.

"Merseyside Police said the violence was believed to have involved English Defence League supporters."
I would interpret that as Tommy Robinson supporters.  It's different, because he left the EDL because of extremism which developed.  He has many different supporters, many new ones because of the scamdemic, conservative people who have had enough of the establishment.

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 12:15:50 PM

I can show you video footage of 100's of these idiots marching down the road shouting "Who is Ali", the fake name put up on a website. So yes, it was organised as an anti-Islam riot. Some of the people arrested are from the London area, it takes 4 hours minimum to get from London to Southport, the incident with the guy with the knife happened less than 2 hours before these cretins kicked off so they would have been half way to Southport when that incident occurred.

I would like to hear this chanting, but could it be "who the F is Allah"?  Not Ali.  It's also possible the protest was arranged due to the murders, but they made it about Islam after hearing about the Muslim with a knife.  It spread very quick on social media.  Tommy is on Twitter.  He has a big following.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 03:47:28 PM(You cannot have possibly read it all, plus the the live links within it in such a short time.)
Yet more proof that you don't ever read what others post.

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 03:17:47 PMA) I am not reading all that as I am working,

From the Guardian
Nov 12, 2023 — The EDL officially disbanded in 2015, but its supporters remain active.

From the X
As of April 2021 the EDL's website had shut down, but the EDL maintained an online presence on various messaging services and media sites.

So yes, the members are still active, and at present are attacking the Police Station in Southport, where hopefully some of them will get shot and killed.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 03:32:13 PM
If you have read it then you will know where it says the EDL doesn't exist, until you quote the passage or point to exactly were it is you have failed to prove your point. Cause when you're being evasive it tends to mean you are wrong.
The EDL does not exist as an organisation. That link is clear about that. I am NOT being evasive, that link is  comprehensive and detailed. (You cannot have possibly read it all, plus the the live links within it in such a short time.)
The police, governments, and the "spooks," are fixated on the now non existence EDL as an organisation just because they don't like Tommy Robinson. (Neither do I.)
I have several times in my life had various very nasty groups, (Far worse than the EDL,) try and recruit me. 
I have always reported such approaches the "authorities."  One of them in the 1970s was a really dangerous lot, whose aim was to be a terrorist movement against the takeover of Britain by the "Communists."