Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 02:07:39 AM
I said that the fact he said the U.K. should have a genocide was made up. I know his comment wasn't said during the attack which leaves police custody and they haven't said anything apart from his name.

You don't know this was made up.  The claim is that he said it before the attack, possibly a comment to people at school.  And as I say, I find it hard to believe it is a coincidence he was raised by Rwandan parents, and goes on a rampage.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on August 01, 2024, 09:41:35 PM
I don't believe the police are corrupt they are aunt sallys who have crap throw at them from all sides.

We need to get a grip on immigration we also need to get a grip on those who break the law and an overhaul of Westminster.

The police are institutionally corrupt.  Their job is to uphold the law.  What they actually do is follow orders, even if that means breaking the law.  Across the country, during lockdown, they broke the law because they followed orders to enforce illegal restriction on protest and free movement, arresting people just for leaving their home.  We also have two-tier policing.

In the absence of democracy, we have no power to get a grip on immigration.  And in the absence of a solution, people will get more and more angry.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on August 01, 2024, 10:56:40 AM
Oh the irony that more people support Nigel Farage than Tommy Robinson.  Nigel Farage is a fraud.  He lied about Covid so he could get Tony Blair to be in charge of mass vaccination, and help big pharma make loads of money.  If Reform got into power, they would be as bad as the Tories, would fail to deal with immigration, and would continue to destroy this country while supporting the corporations.

Tommy, on the other hand, while not being an angel, exposed BBC's Panorama and John Sweeney, continues to expose corruption in the establishment (which Farage props up), raised awareness of grooming gangs while everyone else tried to cover it up.  This why he is hated by the media and the state.
More people support Nigel Farage because unlike Yaxley-Lennon he is not a cowardly thug ,he doesn't pitch up at a court house and endangers the convictions of groomers of children nor has he committed passport fraud , libelled  a 15 year old refugee or stalks women . There is no irony in that Scott , the guy you support is a complete arsehole .

Whatever anyone thinks of Farage all I can say is that he has earned his platform through the ballot box ,first as an MEP and now as a member of Parliament which is how democracy works .
Your view of him is based on assumption of what in your view might have been , he didn't have anything to do with the vaccine roll out . Reform policy as was UKIP's is to freeze all but essential immigration and enforce a workable points based system so I don't know where you get your info from that he would fail to deal with immigration 

Yaxley -Lennon is a useful idiot of the establishment , the fall guy that reduces proper debate around the issues of immigration and street crime into an ugly  'far right' protest that is easily batted away as racist rhetoric . He really does no favours to the cause of reducing immigration , none at all .

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 01, 2024, 09:31:18 PM
We don't need the police to release info.  We have the name, and journalists can get info from that.  His parents were Rwandan.  That is not made up.  And you can't know his comments were made up. 

You may invite me to believe it's just a coincidence that his parents lived during the Rwandan genocide, where people killed each other with machetes, and now he happened to go on a rampage with a knife.  That's your coincidence theory, but I'm not buying it.

They attacked a mosque, stupidly, because of fake news about a Muslim being arrested.  But the anger, and attacking police, was because of mass immigration, which made this murder possible.  As well as all the other problems over many years.  That's not "any excuse".
I didn't say his name or that his parents were from Rwanda was made up. I said that the fact he said the U.K. should have a genocide was made up. I know his comment wasn't said during the attack which leaves police custody and they haven't said anything apart from his name. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on August 01, 2024, 09:14:50 PM
I agree.  But given the destruction of our country, contempt for democracy, murder of children, corruption of police, what do you expect to happen?  And what is your solution?
I don't believe the police are corrupt they are aunt sallys who have crap throw at them from all sides.

We need to get a grip on immigration we also need to get a grip on those who break the law and an overhaul of Westminster.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 01, 2024, 06:41:08 PM
The police have not released any information other than his name, this is made up.
And no, the riots had nothing to do with it, otherwise why would they be attacking a Mosque? It was a load of EDL thugs using any excuse there is to take to the streets.

We don't need the police to release info.  We have the name, and journalists can get info from that.  His parents were Rwandan.  That is not made up.  And you can't know his comments were made up.  

You may invite me to believe it's just a coincidence that his parents lived during the Rwandan genocide, where people killed each other with machetes, and now he happened to go on a rampage with a knife.  That's your coincidence theory, but I'm not buying it.

They attacked a mosque, stupidly, because of fake news about a Muslim being arrested.  But the anger, and attacking police, was because of mass immigration, which made this murder possible.  As well as all the other problems over many years.  That's not "any excuse".

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on August 01, 2024, 06:41:01 PM
No we're not rioting is not the way to present your views.

I agree.  But given the destruction of our country, contempt for democracy, murder of children, corruption of police, what do you expect to happen?  And what is your solution?

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 01, 2024, 06:38:02 PM
Nice try but that is not Southport, that wain London. And as far as I am concerned they can use any force they like to take down these idiots.

I didn't say it's Southport.  You should not tar everyone with the same brush.  Protesters are not all idiots.  Many of the police are thugs.  I know this from first hand experience.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 01, 2024, 01:34:19 PM
Suspect named as Axel Rudakubana.  Apparently, he said we need a genocide like in Rwanda.  This is why people are angry, because nothing gets done to stop it.  Until the politicians sort out mass immigration, it's going to get worse.

The police have not released any information other than his name, this is made up. 
And no, the riots had nothing to do with it, otherwise why would they be attacking a Mosque? It was a load of EDL thugs using any excuse there is to take to the streets. 

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on August 01, 2024, 10:37:20 AM
Sorry, are we talking about the police now?  🤣

https://x.com/darrengrimes_/status/1818934201774723349
No we're not rioting is not the way to present your views.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 01, 2024, 10:37:20 AM
Sorry, are we talking about the police now?  🤣

https://x.com/darrengrimes_/status/1818934201774723349
Nice try but that is not Southport, that is London. And as far as I am concerned they can use any force they like to take down these idiots.

Scott777

Suspect named as Axel Rudakubana.  Apparently, he said we need a genocide like in Rwanda.  This is why people are angry, because nothing gets done to stop it.  Until the politicians sort out mass immigration, it's going to get worse.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 01, 2024, 10:56:40 AM
Oh the irony that more people support Nigel Farage than Tommy Robinson.  Nigel Farage is a fraud. 
Quite. Farage is a smarmy git in a suit.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Oh the irony that more people support Nigel Farage than Tommy Robinson.  Nigel Farage is a fraud.  He lied about Covid so he could get Tony Blair to be in charge of mass vaccination, and help big pharma make loads of money.  If Reform got into power, they would be as bad as the Tories, would fail to deal with immigration, and would continue to destroy this country while supporting the corporations.

Tommy, on the other hand, while not being an angel, exposed BBC's Panorama and John Sweeney, continues to expose corruption in the establishment (which Farage props up), raised awareness of grooming gangs while everyone else tried to cover it up.  This why he is hated by the media and the state.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2024, 05:55:52 PM
He just skipped the country to avoid a court hearing, and will have an arrest warrant in place if he doesn't return. That is not harassment, it's reporting on a scumbag.

It's not clear if he left the country to avoid the hearing, because we don't know he was required to attend.  It was a DIRECTIONS hearing, which is a very short preliminary hearing.  He may have applied to not attend.  The reason he left was probably because of the film he showed in Trafalgar Square, exposing corruption, and his arrest under the Terrorism Act, which is BS.