Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 03:30:14 PM
Farage made thinly  veiled inflammatory comments, broadcast and covered nationally.  (He is also an MP and should know better.)

What "know associates" of Robinson? (Seriously, assumed guilt by association is a rocky road to go down.)
So post evidence of that. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 03:03:53 PM
Which sort of proves my point . Farage becomes an easy target without any evidence for those who already have him in their sights .

Robinsons known associates have been the ones posting falsehoods on line and calling for protests and though I would not assume they are the ones guilty of rioting It won't be a surprise if they are are among the ones arrested .
Farage made thinly  veiled inflammatory comments, broadcast and covered nationally.  (He is also an MP and should know better.)

What "know associates" of Robinson? (Seriously, assumed guilt by association is a rocky road to go down.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 12:06:25 PM
As as I am concerned Farage's thinly veiled comments fomented riot. Plus have you ANY direct evidence that it was ALL Tommy Robinson "fans," who did the rioting.
Which sort of proves my point . Farage becomes an easy target without any evidence for those who already have him in their sights .

Robinsons known associates have been the ones posting falsehoods on line and calling for protests and though I would not assume they are the ones guilty of rioting It won't be a surprise if they are are among the ones arrested .

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 02:40:31 PM
Yes, everyone makes mistakes, difference being, everyone else owns them and acknowledges them, you have to be railroaded into it.
As for EDL, The Nazi party hasn't existed for decades but they still have followers, and when these scumbags end up in court, their link to the defunct EDL will be called in evidence and their actions will land them in jail with a bit of luck.
Nick in Court, the Crown Prosecution Service will have to PROVE any of those charged with attacking the police, police dogs, affray, criminal damage and so on are members of the EDL. That means they will PROVE the EDL exists.
I was yesterday asked to sign a petition to the Home Secretary to make the EDL a proscribed terrorist organisation.
I emailed the originators of the petition asked them how they thought a non existent organisation could be proscribed as terrorist.
I have as yet not had a response.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 02:23:48 PM
Of course Nick you NEVER make a typo. (Now edited.) My point stands. The EDL is non existent. Whatever the police, media, press, government and others state.
Ask them to prove it in Court. In other words put up or shut up.
Yes, everyone makes mistakes, difference being, everyone else owns them and acknowledges them, you have to be railroaded into it. 
As for EDL, The Nazi party hasn't existed for decades but they still have followers, and when these scumbags end up in court, their link to the defunct EDL will be called in evidence and their actions will land them in jail with a bit of luck. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 01:51:59 PM
Bury FC went bust a few years ago, I still knew many followers of the football team whilst they were defunct. But thanks for not continuing on about French electricity companies, something you just ignored, anyone else would have acknowledged their mistake, but not you.
Of course Nick you NEVER make a typo. (Now edited.) My point stands. The EDL is non existent. Whatever the police, media, press, government and others state.
Ask them to prove it in Court. In other words put up or shut up.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 01:46:02 PM
Merseyside police are identifying a non existent organisation.

"
Merseyside Police have publicly identified the English Defence League (EDL) as a key factor.
While there are people who describe themselves as EDL supporters, the organisation ceased to exist in any formal sense after its founder, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - who uses the alias Tommy Robinson - focused on spreading his message on social media platforms, where he has a sizeable following."
Bury FC went bust a few years ago, I still knew many followers of the football team whilst they were defunct. But thanks for not continuing on about French electricity companies, something you just ignored, anyone else would have acknowledged their mistake, but not you. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 01:41:03 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cl4y0453nv5o
Merseyside police are identifying a non existent organisation.

"
Merseyside Police have publicly identified the English Defence League (EDL) as a key factor.
While there are people who describe themselves as EDL supporters, the organisation ceased to exist in any formal sense after its founder, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - who uses the alias Tommy Robinson - focused on spreading his message on social media platforms, where he has a sizeable following."

Nick

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 12:52:23 PM
That is hilarious. They can scream and shout EDF as much as they like. Where is the evidence? The EDF was disbanded back in 2015. Tommy Robinson had already left it.  The company registration for the EDF is dormant. (I posted the link yesterday.)

Journalists, the media, press and politicians can scream EDF as much as they like. I would like to see them try and prove it. Are they seriously implying Laurence Fox is an EDF member? (Demo outside Downing Street.)
The EDF has no website, no online presence, it does no longer exists. (Unless you or anyone else can prove it does.)
As much as I would love to discuss French electricity companies, this isn't the right thread. lol lol lol    

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 12:43:30 PM
Journalists have compiled messages
That is hilarious. They can scream and shout EDL as much as they like. Where is the evidence? The EDF was disbanded back in 2015. Tommy Robinson had already left it.  The company registration for the EDF is dormant. (I posted the link yesterday.)

Journalists, the media, press and politicians can scream EDL as much as they like. I would like to see them try and prove it. Are they seriously implying Laurence Fox is an EDL member? (Demo outside Downing Street.)
The EDF has no website, no online presence, it does no longer exists. (Unless you or anyone else can prove it does.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 12:06:25 PM
As as I am concerned Farage's thinly veiled comments fomented riot. Plus have you ANY direct evidence that it was ALL Tommy Robinson "fans," who did the rioting.
Journalists have compiled messages through online media and it all points to far right thugs, do you know of any of these types that don't support Lennon?

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 11:28:25 AM
 As we have seen in the last few days with it giving the left wing media the chance to attack Farage

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on August 02, 2024, 10:21:33 AM
Having a policy does not mean they will commit to it.  Farage is a liar.  So what makes you think he would commit to it?  The info I have is based on facts from his own videos, his own words and actions.  A man who lies to support Tony Blair is a dangerous man who cannot be trusted with his policies any more than Boris Johnson could be trusted to reduce immigration.  It is Farage who serves the establishment agenda.  To imagine TR serves the establishment, when the establishment keep trying to lock him up, and call him far-right, is laughable.
As I say your opinion is all assumption as Farage has never been in a position to carry out policy . 

As for Robinson the sooner they do lock him up the better as far as Im concerned ,he and his followers do nothing for the populist cause but set it back every time they take to the streets . But they wont because that is exactly where the government want him . As we have seen in the last few days with it giving the left wing media the chance to attack Farage (as if he has got anything to do with it ) . Thats what I mean when I say Lennon is a useful idiot .

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 07:30:18 AM
More people support Nigel Farage because unlike Yaxley-Lennon he is not a cowardly thug ,he doesn't pitch up at a court house and endangers the convictions of groomers of children nor has he committed passport fraud , libelled  a 15 year old refugee or stalks women . There is no irony in that Scott , the guy you support is a complete arsehole .

Whatever anyone thinks of Farage all I can say is that he has earned his platform through the ballot box ,first as an MEP and now as a member of Parliament which is how democracy works .
Your view of him is based on assumption of what in your view might have been , he didn't have anything to do with the vaccine roll out . Reform policy as was UKIP's is to freeze all but essential immigration and enforce a workable points based system so I don't know where you get your info from that he would fail to deal with immigration

Yaxley -Lennon is a useful idiot of the establishment , the fall guy that reduces proper debate around the issues of immigration and street crime into an ugly  'far right' protest that is easily batted away as racist rhetoric . He really does no favours to the cause of reducing immigration , none at all .

Having a policy does not mean they will commit to it.  Farage is a liar.  So what makes you think he would commit to it?  The info I have is based on facts from his own videos, his own words and actions.  A man who lies to support Tony Blair is a dangerous man who cannot be trusted with his policies any more than Boris Johnson could be trusted to reduce immigration.  It is Farage who serves the establishment agenda.  To imagine TR serves the establishment, when the establishment keep trying to lock him up, and call him far-right, is laughable.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.