Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 03, 2024, 02:00:40 PM
And nowhere did he insight riots, and the fact you haven't inundated us with links just shows you are wrong.
Nick had you bothered to watch anything Farage said which was all over TV news,  the internet, and YouTube before the riots started it would be obvious he was inciting riot. (No matter how much he denies it.)
That you never keep up with current affairs is NOT my problem. Many commentators on the news/current/ affairs have accused him of inciting riot. I am frankly pissed of at your continuous assumption I am in a minority on one.

Just Google:- "Farage inciting violence," it is far too long a list to put on here.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 08:19:28 PM
Nick, Farage is broadcast nationally and on Youtube.
And nowhere did he insight riots, and the fact you haven't inundated us with links just shows you are wrong. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on August 03, 2024, 10:40:00 AM
And your solution is?

I don't have one.  Unless the establishment stop destroying this country and give us back democracy, I suspect what will happen eventually is the same thing that happened when people fought for democracy in the first place.  In other words, something close to revolution.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on August 02, 2024, 10:08:22 AM
The police are institutionally corrupt.  Their job is to uphold the law.  What they actually do is follow orders, even if that means breaking the law.  Across the country, during lockdown, they broke the law because they followed orders to enforce illegal restriction on protest and free movement, arresting people just for leaving their home.  We also have two-tier policing.

In the absence of democracy, we have no power to get a grip on immigration.  And in the absence of a solution, people will get more and more angry.
And your solution is?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on August 02, 2024, 08:26:42 PM
The fact that he is a convicted thug and proven racist might have something to do with it.

Convicted is irrelevant.  People can be wrongly convicted, especially if they are the enemy of the state.  Please prove he is racist.

So let's imagine for a moment, he is a thug.  I would rather support a thug than a man who would give power to Tony Blair, the war criminal responsible for death and destruction on a huge scale.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 12:43:30 PM
Journalists have compiled messages through online media and it all points to far right thugs, do you know of any of these types that don't support Lennon?

The far-right is people like National Front, National Action and Patriotic Alternative.  Tommy Robinson hates all of these, and they hate him.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 11:28:25 AM
As I say your opinion is all assumption as Farage has never been in a position to carry out policy .

As for Robinson the sooner they do lock him up the better as far as Im concerned ,he and his followers do nothing for the populist cause but set it back every time they take to the streets . But they wont because that is exactly where the government want him . As we have seen in the last few days with it giving the left wing media the chance to attack Farage (as if he has got anything to do with it ) . Thats what I mean when I say Lennon is a useful idiot .

You got it all the wrong way round.  Farage is the establishment.  The establishment locked up Tommy in a Muslim prison where he could have been murdered.  My opinion of Farage, as a liar, is based on the facts from his own videos.  When he tells you he wants Tony Blair to be in charge of mass vaccination, he is telling you what he would do in power.  You could only justify your opinion by explaining why he would want Blair just to protect us from the flu.  Go ahead, explain that one.

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on August 02, 2024, 08:38:35 PM
You are not actually saying anything worthy of a response.
Odd that you think that. Adding to the blame game about an organisation that has not existed for nearly ten years is counter productive as is calling the rioters right wing. (Perversely the riot in Sunderland last night may have done me a favour, I will try and find out over the next few days.)

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 02:57:06 PM
Nick in Court, the Crown Prosecution Service will have to PROVE any of those charged with attacking the police, police dogs, affray, criminal damage and so on are members of the EDL. That means they will PROVE the EDL exists.
I was yesterday asked to sign a petition to the Home Secretary to make the EDL a proscribed terrorist organisation.
I emailed the originators of the petition asked them how they thought a non existent organisation could be proscribed as terrorist.
I have as yet not had a response.
You are not actually saying anything worthy of a response.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on August 02, 2024, 10:11:31 AM
You don't know this was made up.  The claim is that he said it before the attack, possibly a comment to people at school.  And as I say, I find it hard to believe it is a coincidence he was raised by Rwandan parents, and goes on a rampage.
In fact it is quite easy to believe in the absence of proof to the contrary. This is more likely to be a mental health issue. You will note that the Rwandan genocide occurred in 1997-98, and this 17 year old could not possibly have even been born until long after then. At least if you understand simple arithmetic.

You are making dubious connections in support of cultural racism.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on August 01, 2024, 10:56:40 AM
Oh the irony that more people support Nigel Farage than Tommy Robinson.  Nigel Farage is a fraud.  He lied about Covid so he could get Tony Blair to be in charge of mass vaccination, and help big pharma make loads of money.  If Reform got into power, they would be as bad as the Tories, would fail to deal with immigration, and would continue to destroy this country while supporting the corporations.

Tommy, on the other hand, while not being an angel, exposed BBC's Panorama and John Sweeney, continues to expose corruption in the establishment (which Farage props up), raised awareness of grooming gangs while everyone else tried to cover it up.  This why he is hated by the media and the state.
The fact that he is a convicted thug and proven racist might have something to do with it.

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on August 02, 2024, 08:19:04 PM
 The less intelligent people are, though, the more prone they are to confirmation bias, and most of these idiots show every sign of being dead thick.
Quite. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 08:07:32 PM
So post evidence of that.
Nick, Farage is broadcast nationally and on Youtube.

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on July 31, 2024, 07:22:15 AM
That is what happens when people make (wrong,) assumptions.
It is called confirmation bias, where because something conforms to pre-existing beliefs or prejudices, it is instantly believed. We are all susceptible to this and the more intelligent and insightful amongst us try to guard against this in ourselves. Yet all of us - including me - tend naturally to put more trust in information provided by sources on our own political wavelength. The less intelligent people are, though, the more prone they are to confirmation bias, and most of these idiots show every sign of being dead thick.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 03:30:14 PM
Farage made thinly  veiled inflammatory comments, broadcast and covered nationally.  (He is also an MP and should know better.)
Yes they were that thin they were transparent 

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 03:30:14 PM

What "know associates" of Robinson? (Seriously, assumed guilt by association is a rocky road to go down.)
The thugs were reported as EDL supporters formerly led by Robinson (dont shoot the messenger ) one known associate was named as the one starting and  spreading falsehoods online . Nobody has accused Robinson of anything with regard to the riots as far as I know