Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 22, 2024, 02:21:50 PM
He will sue you for saying he never got a USA visa in 1980something at a stopover going to Canada.

You will look VERY silly if he decides to sue you (Seriously)
I told him feel free, but the first letter I get with the plaintiffs name on is being posted online. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

He will sue you for saying he never got a USA visa in 1980something at a stopover going to Canada.

You will look VERY silly if he decides to sue you (Seriously)
+++

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 22, 2024, 02:00:24 PM
Don't worry, he'll get his layabout mates to come and kick your doors in (to quote the brilliant Thomas) :)
Well they'll get treated by either 44kg of Dobermann or 70lb pull of compound bow. Or both. 

Borg Refinery

Don't worry, he'll get his layabout mates to come and kick your doors in (to quote the brilliant Thomas) :)
+++

Nick

He hasn't posted cause he is boycotting the forum, he thinks he will shut it down lol

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2024, 01:18:08 PM
Nick, if I stop posting the forum would die.
Except you haven't posted for 2 days and now posting on the forum is up so that's another crock theory debunked.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on August 20, 2024, 07:30:05 PM
Like if I stop putting manure on my Roses they'd die, I'd rather the Roses die. Well shall we test that theory? You can't post anything unless it's approved first, let's see how the forum runs with all your posts rejected.

Did you actually put him on post approval mode?

Like Borkie points out, Papa is a non-stop source of laughter for me so I'm not too fussed at all with him, he poses as much of a threat to me as a sloppy lettuce

I think you said the other day you wouldn't ban Papa - I said that's to your credit. I think disapproving all his posts is a de facto ban. I hope you haven't put him on post approval mode, as much as it would probably be for his own good, he's been 75 for at least the entire time I've known him online so he probably hasn't got long left now
+++

cromwell

You do yourself no favours and have a self inflated view of your worth.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Nick

Like if I stop putting manure on my Roses they'd die, I'd rather the Roses die. Well shall we test that theory? You can't post anything unless it's approved first, let's see how the forum runs with all your posts rejected.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 20, 2024, 01:08:13 PM
This is probably the most techno-advanced forum you visit, using WYSIWYG and many other tricks not seen on other forums. I've put 1000's of hours into changing this forum from the basic package, if you don't like it don't let the saloon door hit you on the arse.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2024, 12:16:23 AM
I have resolved them copy and paste to Word Pad and the copy and paste to this forum. (This forum is the only one I need to do that.)
This is probably the most techno-advanced forum you visit, using WYSIWYG and many other tricks not seen on other forums. I've put 1000's of hours into changing this forum from the basic package, if you don't like it don't let the saloon door hit you on the arse. 

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2024, 12:16:23 AM
I have resolved them copy and paste to Word Pad and the copy and paste to this forum. (This forum is the only one I need to do that.)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 19, 2024, 09:22:52 PM
Why not accept that you're a tedious annoyance (like I'm also regarded) on here and seek help — I mean in posting terms from fellow forum members (though I'd not rule out other requirements), and see if you can resolve your font/typeface difficulties...?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on August 19, 2024, 11:28:43 AM
It is you who keeps doing that.
Why not accept that you're a tedious annoyance (like I'm also regarded) on here and seek help — I mean in posting terms from fellow forum members (though I'd not rule out other requirements), and see if you can resolve your font/typeface difficulties...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...