Nigel Farage accused of being ‘Tommy Robinson in a suit’

Started by papasmurf, August 01, 2024, 10:19:23 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2024, 03:30:41 PM
The police have to be cautious with releasing statements what if for a strange anomaly they had picket up the wrong person and released all his details, that wouldn't be good. As you know, those idiots do not give a flying *** about what happened in Southport, if they did they wouldn't have disrespected the little girls memory by doing what they did. How would they  know that the houses and cars they destroyed didn't belong to one of the parents? Just an excuse for violence.
Of course they have to be sure they have got their man and I think they were very sure that was the case .Its why they still need to present the evidence to a judge which as I have alluded could be done same day
Terrible events Nick that show our society at its worse as well as chinks of light that show it at its best as communities come together .There is a time and a place to protest about mass and illegal immigration , Ive done enough of it myself over the years but this was really was not the time nor the place and only a complete arsehole would think it was . As you say just an opportunity for violence .

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 03:26:38 PM
He is still "foreign" to the knuckle draggers.
And they would have still turned up which would have left a very small non violent protest as these people are not so brave without numbers to hide behind .

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 07:49:27 AM
Farage was right though wasn't he ?  The gravity of the murders in Southport should have resulted in clear reporting and statements from the police as information came to light . Not doing so as was the case led to the vacuum into which the conspiracies piled in and led to attacks on mosques and anti migrant violence .
Basu is wrong , Public figures need to speak out and need to be answered . That is the way you keep the mob at bay ,saying nothing just encourages them
And yes he did condemn the violence .
The police have to be cautious with releasing statements what if for a strange anomaly they had picket up the wrong person and released all his details, that wouldn't be good. As you know, those idiots do not give a flying *** about what happened in Southport, if they did they wouldn't have disrespected the little girls memory by doing what they did. How would they  know that the houses and cars they destroyed didn't belong to one of the parents? Just an excuse for violence. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 03:12:09 PM
I think so . The protest cum riot was organised on the pretence of false claims that the murderer was a Muslim  asylum seeker ,recently arrived on a cross channel boat .
He is still "foreign" to the knuckle draggers.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 11:26:33 AM
But would knowing the ethnicity and religion stop the knuckle draggers rioting?
I think so . The protest cum riot was organised on the pretence of false claims that the murderer was a Muslim  asylum seeker ,recently arrived on a cross channel boat . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 10:58:51 AM
Indeed and having a judge 'on call' would untie them
But would knowing the ethnicity and religion stop the knuckle draggers rioting?

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 02, 2024, 10:04:53 AM
It is down to a judge and until a suspect appears in court, the police's hands are tied.
Indeed and having a judge 'on call' would untie them 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 09:40:27 AM
Or the law as it stands to act quicker
It is down to a judge and until a suspect appears in court, the police's hands are tied.

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 02, 2024, 07:49:27 AM
Farage was right though wasn't he ?  The gravity of the murders in Southport should have resulted in clear reporting and statements from the police as information came to light . 
Whilst I agree that requires a change in the law.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 01, 2024, 08:44:45 PM
Nick again you are not following the news. (I would comment the establishment are still trying to blame the EDL for riots when the EDL was disbanded in 2015. It has no internet presence. (EDL) ENGLISH DEFENCE LEAGUE LIMITED overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK (company-information.service.gov.uk)

Company statusDissolvedDissolved on2 April 2019

Former counter-terror chief accuses Farage of inciting Southport violence (yahoo.com)

Farage drew criticism from across the political spectrum for remarks he made in a video on Tuesday in which he questioned "whether the truth is being withheld from us" after the attack on Monday.

Neil Basu – a former senior Scotland Yard officer who was in charge of counter-terrorism from 2018 to 2021 – said there were "real world consequences" when public figures failed to "keep their mouth shut".
"Nigel Farage is giving the EDL [English Defence League] succour, undermining the police, creating conspiracy theories, and giving a false basis for the attacks on the police," he said, referring to the far-right, Islamophobic group whose supporters are believed to have been involved in the rioting in Southport.
"Has Nigel Farage condemned the violence? Has he condemned the EDL? Fomenting discord in society is what these people seem to exist for," Basu added.

Farage was right though wasn't he ?  The gravity of the murders in Southport should have resulted in clear reporting and statements from the police as information came to light . Not doing so as was the case led to the vacuum into which the conspiracies piled in and led to attacks on mosques and anti migrant violence .
Basu is wrong , Public figures need to speak out and need to be answered . That is the way you keep the mob at bay ,saying nothing just encourages them 
And yes he did condemn the violence .

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 01, 2024, 08:11:06 PM
Any links to senior police stating Farage was responsible for the riot? You know the rules, it is your responsibility to provide a link for your claims and any attempt at wiggling out of it will be deleted.
Nick again you are not following the news. (I would comment the establishment are still trying to blame the EDL for riots when the EDL was disbanded in 2015. It has no internet presence. (EDL) ENGLISH DEFENCE LEAGUE LIMITED overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK (company-information.service.gov.uk)

Company statusDissolvedDissolved on2 April 2019

Former counter-terror chief accuses Farage of inciting Southport violence (yahoo.com)

Farage drew criticism from across the political spectrum for remarks he made in a video on Tuesday in which he questioned "whether the truth is being withheld from us" after the attack on Monday.

Neil Basu – a former senior Scotland Yard officer who was in charge of counter-terrorism from 2018 to 2021 – said there were "real world consequences" when public figures failed to "keep their mouth shut".
"Nigel Farage is giving the EDL [English Defence League] succour, undermining the police, creating conspiracy theories, and giving a false basis for the attacks on the police," he said, referring to the far-right, Islamophobic group whose supporters are believed to have been involved in the rioting in Southport.
"Has Nigel Farage condemned the violence? Has he condemned the EDL? Fomenting discord in society is what these people seem to exist for," Basu added.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 01, 2024, 07:57:28 PM
Very funny.  That you are not aware of the widespread condemnation (including from senior police officers,) that Farage incited riot is not my fault.
Any links to senior police stating Farage was responsible for the riot? You know the rules, it is your responsibility to provide a link for your claims and any attempt at wiggling out of it will be deleted. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 01, 2024, 07:24:03 PM
So what's this? Tommy Robinson in a suit, in a suit!!

Very funny.  That you are not aware of the widespread condemnation (including from senior police officers,) that Farage incited riot is not my fault.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 01, 2024, 06:59:13 PM
I already explained that Nick, someone got there before me. (Many agree with me that Farage is Tommy Robinson in a suit.)
So what's this? Tommy Robinson in a suit, in a suit!!