Cons Risk More Sleaze Scandals Over Claims New Tory MP Is ‘Serial Groper/Bully'

Started by Borg Refinery, August 05, 2024, 04:41:21 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

I wonder if his name will be as transparent as Chris Pincher's? I mean even Carry On couldn't out-Carry On that could they?

It's like we're living in a simulation of reality
+++

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on August 05, 2024, 09:01:19 PM
A lot of them are "at it", as I saw a spreadsheet (!) showing names and "sins" of various MPs of all parties, including Liz Truss, Kwazi Kwarteng and too many names to mention.
I must admit that my imagination is working overtime trying to conjure scenarios Liz Truss and Kwasi Kwarteng have been up to their necks in. lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

A lot of them are "at it", as I saw a spreadsheet (!) showing names and "sins" of various MPs of all parties, including Liz Truss, Kwazi Kwarteng and too many names to mention.
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 05, 2024, 04:41:21 AM
Byline Times
These are just allegations at the moment so innocent until proven guilty and all that.

But the bit about his local party being informed and failing to act shows unacceptable complacency if true. 

But if this story has legs we will hear more about it in due course, if not, it will likely fade away.

So I will wait and see in regards to this until or unless there is more information.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Borg Refinery

Quotenew Conservative MP elected to Parliament in last month's [color=var(--color-link-blue)]General Election[/iurl] has been the subject of a series of allegations of sexual assault, and racist, sexist, and bullying behaviour, Byline Times can reveal.[/font][/size][/color]
The MP – one of just 121 Conservatives elected to Parliament in July – is claimed to have groped at least three men he has worked with during the past five years, with one making a complaint to local party leaders, who failed to act.
Byline Times knows the identity of the man but cannot name him for legal reasons.
He is also alleged to have sent unsolicited photos of a sexual nature to a constituent via social media.
Byline Times
+++