Main Menu

Heavy handed?

Started by T00ts, August 09, 2024, 06:03:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 15, 2024, 04:02:28 PM
Exactly, if people stay away from disgusting and immoral practices, they'll be good to go.

The WHO are trying to scare us all. They might be able to make some money promoting a dangerous untested jab.
In this case there are three tested vaccinations.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 15, 2024, 01:02:09 PM
Thats basically a gay boys infection ,most of us don't have to worry about that . On the other hand I hear there is an un-treatable variant of gonnerea ,gonerrea ,gonarea  .........the clap going about ,now that could be a problem .
Exactly, if people stay away from disgusting and immoral practices, they'll be good to go.

The WHO are trying to scare us all. They might be able to make some money promoting a dangerous untested jab.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 15, 2024, 02:48:16 PM
Why not?  I completely disregard anything the NHS says about infectious diseases, because they are corrupt. 
Really? That attitude could kill you. Despite the parlous state of the NHS after 14 years of being underfunded by the Tories, in the next few weeks I have two dentists appointments, four medical checkups blood tests, "an armful!" "fill this." "What from here?" and a flu jab booked.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 10:44:27 AM
Mpox is not a matter for levity:-

Mpox - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

WHO Director-General declares mpox outbreak a public health emergency of international concern

Why not?  I completely disregard anything the NHS says about infectious diseases, because they are corrupt.  So don't bother posting this crap.  As for the WHO, they are basically the mouthpiece for Bill Gates, who is a corrupt little shit.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 15, 2024, 02:09:11 PM
I didn't read any of it , I know what Monkey pox is .
You should have read all of it. As you appear to be not up to speed.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 01:46:52 PM
I suggest reading ALL of the link.
I didn't read any of it , I know what Monkey pox is .

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 15, 2024, 01:02:09 PM
Thats basically a gay boys infection ,most of us don't have to worry about that .
I suggest reading ALL of the link. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 12:50:46 PM
Mpox is already in the UK. (I posted the link.)
Thats basically a gay boys infection ,most of us don't have to worry about that . On the other hand I hear there is an un-treatable variant of gonnerea ,gonerrea ,gonarea   .........the clap going about ,now that could be a problem .

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 12:50:46 PM
Something is going to get us, it may be Mpox or, if we are lucky old age. I have given up worrying about it. The constant 'threats' are trying to create a society of dread and fear all the more amenable to domination from those who should not be leaders. As time goes on the world is becoming more and more mislead and misguided. It is time to be selective.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on August 15, 2024, 12:46:22 PM
I can't help but feel that if we were to look with a close eye all around the world we would find that every nation has its dire diseases all of which could travel around the world with our Global travel both legitimate and otherwise.

T00ts

I can't help but feel that if we were to look with a close eye all around the world we would find that every nation has its dire diseases all of which could travel around the world with our Global travel both legitimate and otherwise. There are stories of complete communities being wiped out by explorers who introduced their homemade illnesses even in the not too distant past.

Are we trying to defeat death with our constant demands for remedies, closed borders and sheer fright? I can't see a time when it will ever be possible to defeat every ailment until the 2nd coming, but of course that's another story. Panic stories and self serving organisations hell bent on world domination are never going to help world insanity.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 15, 2024, 10:41:53 AM
Yeah, but what about hippopotamitis?  It's a terrible disease where you put on weight, develop a desire to roll around in mud, and yawn alot.  I think have it right now, cos I just yawned.  😁
Mpox is not a matter for levity:-

Mpox - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

WHO Director-General declares mpox outbreak a public health emergency of international concern

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on August 15, 2024, 07:25:05 AM
plus the outbreak of Mpox in Africa, (Mpox has a three week incubation period.) 

Yeah, but what about hippopotamitis?  It's a terrible disease where you put on weight, develop a desire to roll around in mud, and yawn alot.  I think have it right now, cos I just yawned.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 15, 2024, 07:32:38 AM
What about sniping Ian Duncan Smith? I remember someone suggesting that was an excellent idea

Did that idea ever get off the ground?

BTW did you ever find those 600,000 dead who were killed by the DWP?
As far as I am aware IDS still has armed protection 24/7/365.  It is now more than 600000 killed by the DWP and it seems  thus far the Labour government are doing nothing to stop it.

Iain Duncan Smith Greeted with Shouts of 'Murderer' as he visits Ipswich. - DPAC

EHRC to investigate DWP's safeguarding failures leading to benefit-related deaths | Disability Rights UK

Borg Refinery

Quote from: HDQQ on August 14, 2024, 11:00:45 PM
If we all stopped responding to nonsense this forum would become dormant Dancing
This forum just isn't the same without DeppityDawg using HDQQ as a whipping post and Borkie winding up Papa :P
+++