Blood around the door?

Started by T00ts, August 14, 2024, 10:52:53 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

I just tell them my wife and I are Pagans. (That was years ago not seen any since.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on August 14, 2024, 10:52:53 PM
Today the Jehova's Witness arrived in my street. I know because they parked their car right outside my home half on the pavement while they canvassed down the street. I noticed them approaching about an hour later but they walked past me to my neighbour and every other neighbour missing me altogether.

Some months ago some others called on me and we spent a good amount of time on my doorstep discussing very amicably how our faiths differed and I felt by the end that the one lady left with some fairly profound questions. My daughter tells me that she believes that they keep a record of those who are immoveable and avoid calling again. Oh well!!  I'm happy to be considered immoveable.
I remember in my youth spending some time putting the Mormons right (one m too many) they never came back.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Today the Jehova's Witness arrived in my street. I know because they parked their car right outside my home half on the pavement while they canvassed down the street. I noticed them approaching about an hour later but they walked past me to my neighbour and every other neighbour missing me altogether.

Some months ago some others called on me and we spent a good amount of time on my doorstep discussing very amicably how our faiths differed and I felt by the end that the one lady left with some fairly profound questions. My daughter tells me that she believes that they keep a record of those who are immoveable and avoid calling again. Oh well!!  I'm happy to be considered immoveable.