Russia May Be Building A “Shadow Fleet” For LNG Transport

Started by Borg Refinery, August 18, 2024, 08:15:47 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

The media in England is often a bad joke and worse or as bad as citizen journalists, the hacks at 'registered outlets' like GB News are probably even worse than citizen journalists
+++

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2024, 12:18:39 AM
Have you not been following who has been jailed after the riots. (They are not all rioters, some and more on the way are posters on social media. )
It's loose language and Farage-style association of ideas (such as you lapse into) that are likely to help stir up violent unrest.

Professional journalists for registered news media in the UK — as distinct from 'citizen' journalists and motivated planted individuals — can make mistakes and/or may have their reports slanted in house according to their proprietors' views. So which of the professionals are threatened with prison?

Professional journalists are unlikely to intentionally, or otherwise, publish the names and addresses of people and concerns in order to get them attacked, or goad protesters into violence.

If you sift fact from fiction (and put suspect info on hold) as you post, I suggest you're unlikely to get the authorities knocking on your door (again?)...

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 19, 2024, 08:29:23 PM
What jail sentences? Do you have a link...?
Have you not been following who has been jailed after the riots. (They are not all rioters, some and more on the way are posters on social media. )
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on August 18, 2024, 10:46:14 AM
It was credible link filled with a massive amount of data. Your links had neither.  There is so much lies and propaganda about at the moment, I apply systematic scepticism test to every thing. (Especially "pundits", politicians, the media, the press, and bullshine on Youtube.
Hopefully the jail sentences being handed out will curb some people's enthusiasm.
What jail sentences? Do you have a link...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on August 18, 2024, 09:10:44 AM
A theory with nothing to back it up.
But a proposition that could prove to be worth paying attention to...

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 19, 2024, 08:16:58 AM
They went over your head as well.
I can assure you, nothing you write goes over anyone's head. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 19, 2024, 08:07:58 AM
Other way round, your link just proved Borg's point, that's what went over your head.
They went over your head as well.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 18, 2024, 11:09:33 AM
I am afraid my comments went straight over your head.
Other way round, your link just proved Borg's point, that's what went over your head. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Your comments tend to go straight over many people's heads. I suspect that's a feature of pointless argumentative posting where you actually agree with what others write - yet seek arguments with them anyway, then there's the lack of spellchecking your posts and huge copypastas
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 18, 2024, 11:02:49 AM
So you want me to go to jail for posting something that's A) true and B) something you agree with and that your own link says is true

That makes about as much sense as all your other posts, I suppose
I am a afraid my comments went straight over your head. 

Borg Refinery

So you want me to go to jail for posting something that's A) true and B) something you agree with and that your own link says is true

That makes about as much sense as all your other posts, I suppose
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 18, 2024, 10:24:27 AM
Your own link confirms the existence of 'shadow tankers' :-\

Why are you just trying to start pointless arguments for no reason?
It was credible link filled with a massive amount of data. Your links had neither.  There is so much lies and propaganda about at the moment, I apply systematic scepticism test to every thing. (Especially "pundits", politicians, the media, the press, and bullshine on Youtube. 
Hopefully the jail sentences being handed out will curb some people's enthusiasm.

Borg Refinery

Your own link confirms the existence of 'shadow tankers' :-\

Why are you just trying to start pointless arguments for no reason?
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 18, 2024, 09:24:08 AM
As always, you are a military expert who knows far better than us plebs and we should bow down to your superior expertise in all things

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-putin-oil-shadow-1939686

This has been known about for ages and has been reported across media, but they are all wrong as always and you will threaten to sue if we disagree with you too much
Speculation and newspaper articles are not evidence. That is ALL I am commenting about.

In depth analysis and data here. 

June 2024 — Monthly analysis of Russian fossil fuel exports and sanctions – Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air

Borg Refinery

As always, you are a military expert who knows far better than us plebs and we should bow down to your superior expertise in all things

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-putin-oil-shadow-1939686

This has been known about for ages and has been reported across media, but they are all wrong as always and you will threaten to sue if we disagree with you too much
+++