Government won't release grooming gangs report

Started by Barry, February 22, 2020, 04:03:56 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=17579 time=1582795712 user_id=50
Do you have any evidence to back that claim up? In particular, evidence of white paedophile gangs on the same scale as the amount of court cases involving Muslim/Pakistani grooming gangs?

There are a number of past cases that got to court and people were jailed, Sidney Cooke being the most notorious.

There problem is people "committing suicide," just before the police carry out a raid, journalists being told not to publish or loses their jobs, and police officers doing investigations told to desist or get the sack and lose there pensions.

The there is houses being totally cleared of any paperwork after someone dies and before relatives can gain access. (Thomas Hamilton being just one instance.)

It is a scandal that has been covered up and buried since in my experience since 1964.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=17572 time=1582791320 user_id=89
There has been plenty of white paedophile gangs tried and jailed in my life time, they have been forgotten about. Current ones get little comment.

Currently  there are several ongoing investigations.

The media/press concentration on Asian gangs is frankly a diversion.

If I were a conspiracy theorist I would suspect that is deliberate.

Do you have any evidence to back that claim up? In particular, evidence of white paedophile gangs on the same scale as the amount of court cases involving Muslim/Pakistani grooming gangs?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=17571 time=1582790817 user_id=59
It's possible.  But it's wrong to assume things without evidence.  There is plenty of evidence of Muslim gangs, though.

There has been plenty of white paedophile gangs tried and jailed in my life time, they have been forgotten about. Current ones get little comment.

Currently  there are several ongoing investigations.

The media/press concentration on Asian gangs is frankly a diversion.

If I were a conspiracy theorist I would suspect that is deliberate.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=17558 time=1582746201 user_id=89
Channel 4 news tonight involving football  and Sidney Cooke who has never confessed to all he was involved in because he would have been offed in jail a long time ago. (There has always been a suspicion he procured children for a "Great and Good," paedophile ring.)

I did not realise until I checked earlier, the bastard is still alive in jail.

It's possible.  But it's wrong to assume things without evidence.  There is plenty of evidence of Muslim gangs, though.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=17553 time=1582741463 user_id=59
Usually such things are based on evidence.  Has any come to light?

Channel 4 news tonight involving football  and Sidney Cooke who has never confessed to all he was involved in because he would have been offed in jail a long time ago. (There has always been a suspicion he procured children for a "Great and Good," paedophile ring.)

I did not realise until I checked earlier, the bastard is still alive in jail.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=17542 time=1582728931 user_id=89
Well as a Baroness Helena Kennedy QC stated on Politics Live yesterday it would be wrong in her experience as a QC to think there are no white grooming gangs.

Usually such things are based on evidence.  Has any come to light?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

patman post

From hearing news items over the years, I am convinced that there are all sorts of paedophile gangs, even operating internationally and sharing images on line and/or transporting victims around the world.

If the government really believes it has a reason not to release the information it has, I think a bald "not in the public interest" is not sufficient to stop the demonising of innocent individuals and groups of people.

I can understand there might be a concern that various groups with political agendas might try to stir up violence between different communities — but that could be contained...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=17540 time=1582727757 user_id=70
I'd term it "educated guess"...

Well as a Baroness Helena Kennedy QC stated on Politics Live yesterday it would be wrong in her experience as a QC to think there are no white grooming gangs.  A point I have been making for a long time.

It is a big problem all over Britain and has been for a very long time.

It needs exposing and the concentration on Asian grooming gangs has taken the public eye away from the "Great and the Good" involvement in such organised gangs and the supply chain to them.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=17535 time=1582725530 user_id=89
You have no clue what my reaction would be. You make assumptions.

I'd term it "educated guess"...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=17295 time=1582468078 user_id=70
It's possibly this pappasmurf-style reaction that the government is using as an excuse not to release the report...

You have no clue what my reaction would be. You make assumptions.

Borchester

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=17295 time=1582468078 user_id=70
It's possibly this pappasmurf-style reaction that the government is using as an excuse not to release the report...

It is also possible that the police are more concerned about offending the David Lammys of this world and the rest of the vocal middle class race relations industry than they were of protecting vulnerable white teenage girls from the underclasses that they thought could be safely ignored.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=17513 time=1582713580 user_id=59

Watch this woman try to destroy his argument, but mostly fail.

I watched when it was first transmitted.

Scott777

Watch this woman try to destroy his argument, but mostly fail.

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=17443 time=1582581263 user_id=63
I think you will find that my exact words, which you highlighted, were not that they SHOULD BE, but that they SHOULD HAVE BEEN

There is a difference.

Only in chronology, not in severity or intent, and still likely to inflame...

johnofgwent

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=17350 time=1582545559 user_id=70
It's my opinion that whoever has the final say on releasing this report needs to be convinced that it won't stir up excessive violence if it is made public. If that is their view, then publicly advocating "people should be dragged into the street and castrated with rusty garden shears for this" is unlikely to persuade them to release the report.

I don't doubt that if released, the report will be used by some for their own violent agendas. But I don't see that as a reason to withhold it — the authorities should be acting against those guilty of these crimes even though it may also mean having to control certain violent elements among the rest of the population...

I think you will find that my exact words, which you highlighted, were not that they SHOULD BE, but that they SHOULD HAVE BEEN

There is a difference.

Had there been a severe, robust and full crackdown on these criminals and every one of their contacts at the time, then there might be some degree of respect for law and order now. Had the council officers who clearly conspired to conceal this been thrown from their jobs into a proper prison instead of being allowed to conceal the crimes, the people might actually have some sort of faith that the elected officialdom actually was working to uphold the law.

What we have now is a problem. There has been no crackdown, there has been no fitting punishment. Have the police and council officials been stripped of their pensions and left to starve in the street ? Tell me why they should not be ?? Tell me why they should not be forced to go begging to a food bank for every remaining day of their miserable lives for what they have done ? That is, after all, what the left would like to see the right forced to have to do for holding right wing political views, time that we started dishing out the same. Instant dismissal and stripping of all pension rights acquired as a result of their corrupt behaviour for are these not proceeds of crime as much as a drug dealer's cash from his marks ?

I have no doubt that my grand-daughter will turn on her phone at some point between her university years and her middle age to see a British Lying Scum LLC page announcing that some nonogenarian dragged before the court in a case that provided six hundred lawyers two billion pounds worth of lobster thermidore and caviar lunches just to write up the charge sheet has been let off the charges for the same reason a certain retired police man responsible for leppings lane was just let off.

For that is how we do things these days. We don't punish the guilty properly and it is now far too late.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>