Farage Has Amassed A £3Mil Property Empire Since Brexit

Started by Borg Refinery, September 02, 2024, 09:36:01 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2024, 09:50:33 AM
Farage has NEVER had any control over Brexit, he was just the momentum behind it.
Remoaner's are desperate for Brexit to fail, but it hasn't. Every issue that arose has been dealt with, some better than others.
Labour can harp on about the state of the Country and the economy but the fact is that we have the fastest growing economy in the G7 . .
No we don't, we had a blip in Q1, we're now in Q3.  And best to look at figures over a proper period of time.  Read and weep

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 05, 2024, 10:07:55 PM
The issue isn't how much money he has, the issue is whether or not he will properly fill out the register of interests (yes he has just become an MP, so we have to give him extra time) and whether or not 'freedom and fortune' is a scam, among other potential scams he has run, unjustly enriching himself and claiming if Brexit torpedos he'll just move abroad

He pledged to leave if Brexit failed, what happened there? That's quite cowardly anyway

https://www.tiktok.com/@lbc/video/7380289892883959073

Then he says economically Brexit's working?

How odd.

Are we expected to give him the benefit of the doubt when he's broken it in so many cases before..?
Farage has NEVER had any control over Brexit, he was just the momentum behind it. 
Remoaner's are desperate for Brexit to fail, but it hasn't. Every issue that arose has been dealt with, some better than others. 
Labour can harp on about the state of the Country and the economy but the fact is that we have the fastest growing economy in the G7, and that's despite Covid, which has been the real issue here, not Brexit. We came through Covid better than most, we are more resilient to Putin than the rest of Europe, and now you will see Labour put us back 5 years. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 04, 2024, 09:32:19 AM
He's been doing same for years and years across multiple forums
No I have not. Answering points raised by others is no trolling.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on September 03, 2024, 10:27:23 AM
So what? Good on him, more politics of envy.

The issue isn't how much money he has, the issue is whether or not he will properly fill out the register of interests (yes he has just become an MP, so we have to give him extra time) and whether or not 'freedom and fortune' is a scam, among other potential scams he has run, unjustly enriching himself and claiming if Brexit torpedos he'll just move abroad

He pledged to leave if Brexit failed, what happened there? That's quite cowardly anyway

https://www.tiktok.com/@lbc/video/7380289892883959073

Then he says economically Brexit's working?

How odd.

Are we expected to give him the benefit of the doubt when he's broken it in so many cases before..?

+++

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on September 04, 2024, 10:00:35 AM
And we proved he was wrong in the SS Richard Montgomery thread which he ruined, but he is unable to accept nuance and facts, without diverting or dissembling. It's dishonest debating.
Very and I would say it's trolling too

Barry

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 04, 2024, 09:32:19 AM
And we proved he was wrong in the SS Richard Montgomery thread which he ruined, but he is unable to accept nuance and facts, without diverting or dissembling. It's dishonest debating.
† The end is nigh †

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 03, 2024, 11:38:16 PM
I've tried 3 times to get him to explain his statement, he is too much of a coward to ever say he was wrong.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 04, 2024, 07:20:05 AM
Nick again with the personal insults. All I asked is you you think Farage has a constituency office in Clacton please supply the address. It is simple enough to check for any MP.
And for the fifth time, no one is talking about Farage. 
Prove your statement that EVERY other MP has a constituency office. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 03, 2024, 11:38:16 PM
I've tried 3 times to get him to explain his statement, he is too much of a coward to ever say he was wrong.
Nick again with the personal insults. All I asked is you you think Farage has a constituency office in Clacton please supply the address. It is simple enough to check for any MP.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 03, 2024, 10:18:47 PM
Papasmurf seems you are desperately trying to divert from the challenge to this post of yoursif you need the word 'all' you used explained please say.

Unlucky4Sum

I don't like Farage but I'll defend anyone from attack by false instrument

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 03, 2024, 06:26:11 PM
Just how do to thing constituents are going to be accessible to their constituents, with no constituency office.
If you can find another MP without one please feel free.
My MP has many ways of being contacted and I think you will find so do all the others with the exception of Farage:-
Contact - Andrew George
Contact

Email: andrew@andrewgeorge.org.uk
Telephone: 01736 335669
Office:
The Orchard
Alverton Road
Penzance
Cornwall TR18 4TE

Facebook: Page | Profile
Twitter: @AndrewGeorge_
Instagram: andrewgeorge_cornwall

Selecting & leasing a constituency office | IPSA (ipsaonline.org.uk)

My Conservative MP doesn't have one (Chris Philp Croydon South) Contact info is by letter to the HoC or by email . The Consevatives used to have a house on Brighton road but that has been empty for years and it wasn't open to the public anyway but as far as I recall just local offices .

I know you don't like Farage  but as Ive told you before papa you need to have some substance if you are going to pull people up .Many better men than you have tried and failed over the years to get anything to stick that mattered on Farage .
You say he is off in America supporting Trump , I would counter that and say he has spent more days in Clacton than Starmer has spent in Holborn and Starmer has spent the last week selling the country out during a tour of Europe .

Who is doing the most damage to the UK I'll leave to the individual to decide .

Unlucky4Sum

Papasmurf seems you are desperately trying to divert from the challenge to this post of yours
Quote from: papasmurf on September 03, 2024, 02:20:45 PM
All the other newly elected MPs have managed to get a constituency office up and running.  . .
if you need the word 'all' you used explained please say.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on September 03, 2024, 08:31:10 PM
Personally speaking, I have never visited or telephoned my local constituency office.
I always use email.
It always gets a response.
Same here

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 03, 2024, 08:31:10 PM
Personally speaking, I have never visited or telephoned my local constituency office.
I always use email.
It always gets a response.
There are somethings that need a face to face meeting. Sending an email to an MPs parliament office is frankly not secure. (Sending an email to government minister/prime minister/ministry definitely is not secure, based on experience.)