Tory leadership

Started by Streetwalker, September 04, 2024, 05:06:51 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2024, 07:40:01 AMNick it is NOT my personal experience it is collated data, peer reviewed research and coroners reports to prevent further deaths. The author of the book of collated information has had a meeting with Sir Stephen Timms MP, minister of state at the DWP.
(That you have to resort to personal insults calling me a liar yet again is totally unacceptable and proves you are incapable of serious debate.
Firstly, I chose MY words very carefully and I didn't call you a liar, learn the language. And if you don't want negative language coming your way I suggest you stop calling people stupid and other variations on your theme.

Quote from: Nick on October 01, 2024, 08:44:27 PMNick, I was one of the very few members of the public who made a submission to the consultation back in 1992
You spoke about about YOUR personal experience. Simple.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 01, 2024, 08:44:27 PMAs you keep telling everyone else, your personal experience is worth nothing. And I find it hard to believe a word you say after you said all the shelves in the supermarkets near you were empty, and your BS about the U.S. visa.

Nick it is NOT my personal experience it is collated data, peer reviewed research and coroners reports to prevent further deaths. The author of the book of collated information has had a meeting with Sir Stephen Timms MP, minister of state at the DWP.
(That you have to resort to personal insults calling me a liar yet again is totally unacceptable and proves you are incapable of serious debate.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 01, 2024, 07:25:54 PMNick, I was one of the very few members of the public who made a submission to the consultation back in 1992 before the Micky Mouse fatally flawed (Literally.) "Work Capability Assessment," devised by Mansel Aylward was introduced by Peter Lilley after getting into bed with Unum Provident. (I smelled a rat back then and have been proven right ever since.) That "work capability assessment," started killing people from the very first day of introduction. It has been killing people ever since. Frankly you know eff all about it.
I have over 30 years of evidence gathering, the bulk of which has been collated by someone else and published with EVERY MP being given a copy. (Despite the delivery trying to be blocked.)
As you keep telling everyone else, your personal experience is worth nothing. And I find it hard to believe a word you say after you said all the shelves in the supermarkets near you were empty, and your BS about the U.S. visa. 

Borg Refinery

The WCA was actually scrapped under the Tories, recently
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 01, 2024, 06:29:00 PMI suggest you don't live in the real world, try going outside and experiencing it.

Nick, I was one of the very few members of the public who made a submission to the consultation back in 1992 before the Micky Mouse fatally flawed (Literally.) "Work Capability Assessment," devised by Mansel Aylward was introduced by Peter Lilley after getting into bed with Unum Provident. (I smelled a rat back then and have been proven right ever since.) That "work capability assessment," started killing people from the very first day of introduction. It has been killing people ever since. Frankly you know eff all about it.
I have over 30 years of evidence gathering, the bulk of which has been collated by someone else and published with EVERY MP being given a copy. (Despite the delivery trying to be blocked.)

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on October 01, 2024, 05:59:22 PMI have a good mate that works at the Job Centre, she says some of the number of utter wasters that she bends over backwards to help is staggering.

They helped me a lot when I was in there

The people who go to the JCP are not utter wasters (other than me)
+++

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 01, 2024, 06:01:55 PMI suggest "your good mate," is somewhat biased and unrepresentative of the national reality.
Just a sample with embedded links, far more at link:-

https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/news/ehrc-investigate-dwp%E2%80%99s-safeguarding-failures-leading-benefit-related-deaths

Fri,21 June 2024
The treatment of Disabled and chronically ill people by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), including benefits decisions subsequently linked to the deaths of claimants, is to be formally investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC).
The EHRC said that the investigation had been launched "due to suspicions that successive Secretaries of State may have broken equality law in their roles as Minister responsible for the DWP.
It added: The focus of the investigation will be whether the DWP has failed to make reasonable adjustments for disabled people with learning disabilities or long-term mental health conditions during health assessment determinations.
"Alongside the investigation, the EHRC will also assess whether the Secretary of State has failed to comply with Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED) obligations.
"These obligations require public sector bodies such as the DWP to consider equality and prevent discrimination in their day-to-day operations.
"The EHRC will be assessing the department's compliance with the duty when developing, implementing and monitoring policy guidance related to health assessment determinations."
The equality watchdog suspects that the DWP may have failed to anticipate and make reasonable adjustments for Disabled people with a mental health problem during health assessment determinations for the following assessments and benefits:

I suggest you don't live in the real world, try going outside and experiencing it. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 01, 2024, 05:59:22 PMI have a good mate that works at the Job Centre, she says some of the number of utter wasters that she bends over backwards to help is staggering.

I suggest "your good mate," is somewhat biased and unrepresentative of the national reality.
Just a sample with embedded links, far more at link:-

https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/news/ehrc-investigate-dwp%E2%80%99s-safeguarding-failures-leading-benefit-related-deaths

Fri,21 June 2024
The treatment of Disabled and chronically ill people by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), including benefits decisions subsequently linked to the deaths of claimants, is to be formally investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC).
The EHRC said that the investigation had been launched "due to suspicions that successive Secretaries of State may have broken equality law in their roles as Minister responsible for the DWP.
It added: The focus of the investigation will be whether the DWP has failed to make reasonable adjustments for disabled people with learning disabilities or long-term mental health conditions during health assessment determinations.
"Alongside the investigation, the EHRC will also assess whether the Secretary of State has failed to comply with Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED) obligations.
"These obligations require public sector bodies such as the DWP to consider equality and prevent discrimination in their day-to-day operations.
"The EHRC will be assessing the department's compliance with the duty when developing, implementing and monitoring policy guidance related to health assessment determinations."
The equality watchdog suspects that the DWP may have failed to anticipate and make reasonable adjustments for Disabled people with a mental health problem during health assessment determinations for the following assessments and benefits:

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 01, 2024, 05:53:25 PMNo, the evidence I've seen firsthand shows Jobcentre Staff care and help people.
I have a good mate that works at the Job Centre, she says some of the number of utter wasters that she bends over backwards to help is staggering. 

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on October 01, 2024, 05:47:10 PMThat frankly is nonsense, the evidence proves otherwise.

No, the evidence I've seen firsthand shows Jobcentre Staff care and help people.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 01, 2024, 04:52:27 PMThe DWP try to push people in the right direction and in the main most jobcentre staff do their best to help their clients get on in the world, including the disabled

Same for Labour MPs like Liz Kendall, she cares about people and wants tough love for them

That frankly is nonsense, the evidence proves otherwise.

Streetwalker

Anyway while we are waiting for the Tories to chose the next social democrat leader heres a little DWP free intermission

https://youtu.be/3U2ipx62FAY?si=ctQ8xkUNHCmHmBhl

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on October 01, 2024, 03:50:36 PMIt appear that Labour are letting the DWP carry on killing people. However there is a small glimmer of hope. Liz Kendall is as bad if not worse than Tory DWP minister have been BUT  Sir Stephen Timms knows exactly what bastards the DWP and Tory ministers have been for the last 14 years. I would like to be a fly on the wall when those two have a private conversation about the DWP.

The DWP try to push people in the right direction and in the main most jobcentre staff do their best to help their clients get on in the world, including the disabled

Same for Labour MPs like Liz Kendall, she cares about people and wants tough love for them
+++

papasmurf

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 01, 2024, 03:50:36 PMIt appear that Labour are letting the DWP carry on killing people. However there is a small glimmer of hope. Liz Kendall is as bad if not worse than Tory DWP minister have been BUT  Sir Stephen Timms knows exactly what bastards the DWP and Tory ministers have been for the last 14 years. I would like to be a fly on the wall when those two have a private conversation about the DWP.
Yeah, they are changing the name to DLB.