Still needs fixing

Started by BeElBeeBub, September 07, 2024, 10:14:20 AM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 11, 2024, 12:54:14 AM
You're pretty much wrong about everything, so coming from you that means nothing, Smurf

Jean Claude Juncker said it directly, it will take me a while to find his direct statement saying to leave within six months but many in the EU insisted the UK leave immediately in 2016

https://www.newsweek.com/brexit-eu-referendum-article-50-jean-claude-juncker-martin-schulz-britain-474301

https://www.timesofisrael.com/after-referendum-eu-lawmakers-call-for-immediate-brexit/

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/eu-emergency-talks-brexit-berlin

They told us to get out, but Remoaners sabotaged the whole thing - the likes of Jo Swinson were roundly defeated at the ballot box in 2019 despite having the support of people like yourself, or as you like to say "you lost, get over it"

Should have listened to the Europeans and just left ASAP, get out, go
FFS Juncker said a lot of things, some even while sober but he was not 'the EU' and in fact 'the EU' often publicly rejected his ramblings.

So yes you can find some people in the EU that thought something including some with official posts but 'the EU' never said what you asserted with that false ' the EU wanted the country to leave the bloc within 6 months'.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 11, 2024, 12:57:45 AM
That's exactly how it is, he would just delete my posts if he considered them "misinformation".

It makes me glad I have this forum and no longer bother to post on the forum he closed down
oh so you're the loser that fed Nick lies. 

You signed up to a forum that had rules about libel (because our host insisted on such).  You libelled publicly known figures and were asked to justify your comment or it would be removed.  You failed and as an example your'bent as shit' claim about that public figure was removed from full view.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 10, 2024, 10:22:41 PM
Ah, so you want to use one month or 13 months but not the start of this year, strange seeing as 1st Jan is called Q1. Let's just use yesterday shall we? Shame
uoj can't just delete my posts isn't it, that's your usual modus operandi.
WTF are you rambling on about now?

Show me where I mentioned 'one month' and as for believing some loser's false account of another place well you're easily fooled then aren't you. 

Nick

So, where are we with this needs fixing malarkey? I've showed that we have the fastest growing economy in the G7 this year, so what needs fixing exactly?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Nick on September 10, 2024, 10:22:41 PM
Ah, so you want to use one month or 13 months but not the start of this year, strange seeing as 1st Jan is called Q1. Let's just use yesterday shall we? Shame
That's exactly how it is, he would just delete my posts if he considered them "misinformation".

It makes me glad I have this forum and no longer bother to post on the forum he closed down
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 10, 2024, 09:29:44 PM
How many incorrect statement can you get in one post?  Loads apparently.

To start with your first:  the EU did not want us to leave within 6 months.  Where on earth did you get that notion from? 

You're pretty much wrong about everything, so coming from you that means nothing, Smurf

Jean Claude Juncker said it directly, it will take me a while to find his direct statement saying to leave within six months but many in the EU insisted the UK leave immediately in 2016

https://www.newsweek.com/brexit-eu-referendum-article-50-jean-claude-juncker-martin-schulz-britain-474301

https://www.timesofisrael.com/after-referendum-eu-lawmakers-call-for-immediate-brexit/

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/eu-emergency-talks-brexit-berlin

They told us to get out, but Remoaners sabotaged the whole thing - the likes of Jo Swinson were roundly defeated at the ballot box in 2019 despite having the support of people like yourself, or as you like to say "you lost, get over it"

Should have listened to the Europeans and just left ASAP, get out, go
+++

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 10, 2024, 10:13:32 PM
And all you have to do is start on April 1 to know that the USA outgrew that UK for the last quarter we have figures for

or July 1 2023 for the last year we have figures for

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 10, 2024, 10:09:54 PM
If you act like him, you get treated like him.

I've given you the maths, all you have to do is start with £1 on 1st of January and show me that the USA has increased that Pound more than the U.K. 
Should be simple, right?
And all you have to do is start on April 1 to know that the USA outgrew that UK for the last quarter we have figures for

or July 1 2023 for the last year we have figures for

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 10, 2024, 09:38:43 PM
Child

Have you not noticed how no one has backed your supposition that despite being not having the highest growth in the last quarter or last year you wish us to believe we have?
If you act like him, you get treated like him. 

I've given you the maths, all you have to do is start with £1 on 1st of January and show me that the USA has increased that Pound more than the U.K.  
Should be simple, right?

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 10, 2024, 09:30:26 PM
If you say so Smurf. 🤦
Child

Have you not noticed how no one has backed your supposition that despite being not having the highest growth in the last quarter or last year you wish us to believe we have?

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 10, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
We do not lead the G7 in economic growth and you've fooled no one
If you say so Smurf. 🤦 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 09, 2024, 11:53:08 PM
The way I see it, the EU wanted the country to leave the bloc within 6 months and that's what should have been done, instead, Tory remainers sabotaged the whole process and made it much worse than it needed to be.

When Farage himself says "Brexit has failed" in the daily express I think he's correct: https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1770807/nigel-farage-brexit-uk-economy

But I don't think it had to be so bad if Remoaners hadn't sabotaged the entire process the entire way through, there was no need for that. That's not to say I think brexit is the best idea, but democracy should be respected and Remoaners wanted to deny people their choice in the referendum - they wanted to overturn the result and then hypocritically lambast Trump for wanting to overturn an election the same way they wanted to subvert democracy.

At least Boris's solid election in 2019 put paid to their delusional Jo Swinsonite insanity once and for all.
How many incorrect statement can you get in one post?  Loads apparently.

To start with your first:  the EU did not want us to leave within 6 months.  Where on earth did you get that notion from?  

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 09, 2024, 11:02:54 PM
It's not called digging, it's called being correct, something that you fail to be able to acknowledge. There are still 3 weeks left of Q3 and no figures issued, yet you know that we are not still leading the way. At least you concede that my statement was correct, the fact you won't post that acknowledgement speaks volumes, hence the reason "I keep digging".

Brexit was a folly yet we lead the G7 in economic growth, an interesting concept.
We do not lead the G7 in economic growth and you've fooled no one

Borg Refinery

The way I see it, the EU wanted the country to leave the bloc within 6 months and that's what should have been done, instead, Tory remainers sabotaged the whole process and made it much worse than it needed to be.

When Farage himself says "Brexit has failed" in the daily express I think he's correct: https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1770807/nigel-farage-brexit-uk-economy

But I don't think it had to be so bad if Remoaners hadn't sabotaged the entire process the entire way through, there was no need for that. That's not to say I think brexit is the best idea, but democracy should be respected and Remoaners wanted to deny people their choice in the referendum - they wanted to overturn the result and then hypocritically lambast Trump for wanting to overturn an election the same way they wanted to subvert democracy.

At least Boris's solid election in 2019 put paid to their delusional Jo Swinsonite insanity once and for all.
+++

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 09, 2024, 08:55:21 PM
No I showed you supposition to be ludicrous.  Seems you want to keep digging.  No apology from me for having a life and been busy of real life things.

A while ago we HAD for a short blip the fastest growing economy in the G7.  We haven't now and we haven't over any statistically relevant time in no small part because your beloved Brexit was a stupid folly.  A triumph of emotional idiocy over proper nation management.
It's not called digging, it's called being correct, something that you fail to be able to acknowledge. There are still 3 weeks left of Q3 and no figures issued, yet you know that we are not still leading the way. At least you concede that my statement was correct, the fact you won't post that acknowledgement speaks volumes, hence the reason "I keep digging".

Brexit was a folly yet we lead the G7 in economic growth, an interesting concept.