Labour and the reality of being in power

Started by cromwell, September 16, 2024, 10:31:54 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 16, 2024, 01:06:03 PM
All true, nonetheless, compared to the likes of Farage and Boris (and Gawd forbid ^ Liz Truss) they make them look vaguely competent

Which isn't saying much, they're all as completely useless as one another and seem dead set on driving the country below the manholes near the street walk. They're less use than a chocolate teapot

They just want to waste as much public money as possible and destroy the country, sell it off to foreign billionaires and corporations and have people willingly supporting them doing it. It's completely impossible to fathom. Can't imagine why anyone would support that and go out of their way to protect the billionaire class and shoddy right-wing (or left-wing) charlatans trying to sell the country down the river and deprive them of all their wealth and send them to the food banks, minds boggle..
Westminster at its best

Doing its worst.

The plebs  have like the kings of old a court fool (the political party machine)
Sadly for us the fool was there to entertain the king with us it's the reverse
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell on September 16, 2024, 11:05:25 AM
Talking of Lammy he was on tv whining that Starmer doesn't get a clothes allowance,no awareness at all they're cutting the wfp and telling us hard times ahead and complaining a millionaire doesn't get a clothes allowance..

Remembering Harriet Harperson's sour face and determination to do down Boris will Lord Ali buying Starmers missus clothes and him glasses and watches etc whilst he gets a downing st pass will that trigger Starmer being looked at.

I think not.

Well Starmer got away with 'beergate' while Boris's premiership got severely damaged for it, so we already know there are double standards..

The fact is Labour's polling is going down the khazi as we speak and they brought it on themselves, the problem is that the hypocrites from all the other parties are just as bad and will do exactly the same given half the chance, except some will defend them

..and support it being done while hilariously complaining about others doing it

+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 16, 2024, 10:56:11 AM
They never even made it to the hot chocolate before it started to unravel . The quality of their front bench or rather lack of it is there for all to see highlighted with David Lammy who has no military experience at all and a general intelligence that makes Dianne Abbott look like mastermind thinking he knows best on how the most dangerous of conflicts Europe has seen for 80 years will  play out .

I will be surprised if we survive 5 years of this lot . If we do I'll see you all  in the queue down the foodbank ,we will own nothing and be happy .

All true, nonetheless, compared to the likes of Farage and Boris (and Gawd forbid ^ Liz Truss) they make them look vaguely competent

Which isn't saying much, they're all as completely useless as one another and seem dead set on driving the country below the manholes near the street walk. They're less use than a chocolate teapot

They just want to waste as much public money as possible and destroy the country, sell it off to foreign billionaires and corporations and have people willingly supporting them doing it. It's completely impossible to fathom. Can't imagine why anyone would support that and go out of their way to protect the billionaire class and shoddy right-wing (or left-wing) charlatans trying to sell the country down the river and deprive them of all their wealth and send them to the food banks, minds boggle..
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell on September 16, 2024, 10:31:54 AM
Don't think they've got their collective heads round it or handled it well,all govts have a honeymoon period theirs looks like a one night stand.
Reality and Labour are two things that never should go in the same sentence
+++

papasmurf

If we do I'll see you all  in the queue down the foodbank ,we will own nothing and be happy .
That is likely anyway, but that will happen sooner that the Labour government can correct the situation.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Talking of Lammy he was on tv whining that Starmer doesn't get a clothes allowance,no awareness at all they're cutting the wfp and telling us hard times ahead and complaining a millionaire doesn't get a clothes allowance..

Remembering Harriet Harperson's sour face and determination to do down Boris will Lord Ali buying Starmers missus clothes and him glasses and watches etc whilst he gets a downing st pass will that trigger Starmer being looked at.

I think not.

cromwell

They never even made it to the hot chocolate before it started to unravel . The quality of their front bench or rather lack of it is there for all to see highlighted with David Lammy who has no military experience at all and a general intelligence that makes Dianne Abbott look like mastermind thinking he knows best on how the most dangerous of conflicts Europe has seen for 80 years will  play out .

I will be surprised if we survive 5 years of this lot . If we do I'll see you all  in the queue down the foodbank ,we will own nothing and be happy .
:D

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on September 16, 2024, 10:31:54 AM
Don't think they've got their collective heads round it or handled it well,all govts have a honeymoon period theirs looks like a one night stand.
They never even made it to the hot chocolate before it started to unravel . The quality of their front bench or rather lack of it is there for all to see highlighted with David Lammy who has no military experience at all and a general intelligence that makes Dianne Abbott look like mastermind thinking he knows best on how the most dangerous of conflicts Europe has seen for 80 years will  play out . 

papasmurf

I am very puzzled about what they are doing. It may become clearer after the budget.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell