Hezbollah take a blow below the belt!

Started by Barry, September 17, 2024, 04:36:48 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 07:43:13 PM
Nick I do know the difference others here don't have a clue. (For your information in the past I lost relatives who were collateral damage.)
So why are you saying they weren't 100% targeting Hezbollah? Do you think they hand out pagers and Walkie Talkies to non-Hezbollah members. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 07:41:08 PM
Have you seen the widely reported damage? (Seriously) Collateral damage was inevitable. No-one has any clue as to where those pagers and now wide range of other devices will be when remotely exploded.
So, of the 4,500 injured and 25 dead in Lebanon, how many were not Hezbollah?
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Would anyone governed and/or protected by Hezbollah now feel they're on the winning side?

Will these spectacular attacks hasten a cease fire — or are they really intended to keep the conflict alive...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 18, 2024, 07:37:40 PM
We know at least one was detonated in a supermarket, that children have been killed and that non combatants were also targeted.
And you're just trying to fudge the conversation 🙄. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 18, 2024, 07:36:15 PM
Smurf doesn't understand the difference between target and collateral damage.
Nick I do know the difference others here don't have a clue. (For your information in the past I lost relatives who were collateral damage.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 18, 2024, 07:30:39 PM
Yes it was. Who else was using the Hezbollah pager system and walkie talkies?
The target was very much Hezbollah. If you want to deny that, please explain why.
Have you seen the widely reported damage? (Seriously) Collateral damage was inevitable. No-one has any clue as to where those pagers and now wide range of other devices will be when remotely exploded. 

Unlucky4Sum

The target was very much Hezbollah. If you want to deny that, please explain why.
We know at least one was detonated in a supermarket, that children have been killed and that non combatants were also targeted.

Nick

Smurf doesn't understand the difference between target and collateral damage. 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 18, 2024, 04:06:16 PM
3000 injured - 12 killed in total - 10 year old girl killed, some other kid killed and many other civilians murdered with these exploding pagers in such an indiscriminate attack, but according to one poster it's 'hard to shed tears'

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-planted-explosives-hezbollahs-taiwan-made-pagers-say-sources-2024-09-18/
Because at the time the deaths of the children wasn't known.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 07:25:07 PM
It was NOT totally towards Hezbollah terrorists. There is a significant collateral damage.
The target was very much Hezbollah. If you want to deny that, please explain why.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 18, 2024, 07:13:29 PM
However, the targeting was totally towards Hezbollah terrorists which makes it a justifiable attack against the organisation which has fired 8,200 rockets into Israel since October 8th.

Today's explosions have caused 14 further deaths and 450 injured according to the Lebanese Health Ministry.
It was NOT totally towards Hezbollah terrorists. There is a significant collateral damage.

Barry

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 18, 2024, 04:06:16 PM
3000 injured - 12 killed in total - 10 year old girl killed, some other kid killed and many other civilians murdered with these exploding pagers in such an indiscriminate attack, but according to one poster it's 'hard to shed tears'

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-planted-explosives-hezbollahs-taiwan-made-pagers-say-sources-2024-09-18/
However, the targeting was totally towards Hezbollah terrorists which makes it a justifiable attack against the organisation which has fired 8,200 rockets into Israel since October 8th.

Today's explosions have caused 14 further deaths and 450 injured according to the Lebanese Health Ministry. 
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 18, 2024, 04:28:09 PM
Walkie Talkie's this time., Again, hundreds of them.
Not certain yet, other devices exploding been reported but not verified yet. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 04:10:52 PM
I am watching Al Jazeera live. Apparently multiple  blasts across Lebanon, not pagers. Multiple sources. Very confused situation.
Walkie Talkie's this time., Again, hundreds of them.

papasmurf

I am watching Al Jazeera live. Apparently multiple  blasts across Lebanon, not pagers. Multiple sources. Very confused situation.