Intersectionality? Yep. It really is a thing and boy, am I bad!

Started by DeppityDawg, February 24, 2020, 11:39:41 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=17463 time=1582621805 user_id=48
Mod notice

Smurfy,we aren't interested in your reasons why you didn't do the survey,

I did do the survey BUT I could not complete it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Mod notice

Smurfy,we aren't interested in your reasons why you didn't do the survey,you've done this for years and not just on here.

Somebody doing a survey.....its rubbish,somebody new asking a question .......you are a fool and so is your question a thread like this and you just disrupt it with inane comments,if you've nothing of value to say and clearly you haven't on this,say nowt.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=17460 time=1582620901 user_id=50
There ISN'T a "question" on politics for feck sake. There aren't ANY questions at all. They are all IDENTITY tags about you race, gender, sexuality and religion.

This proves you haven't even read any of it. Now feck off and stop disrupting the thread with utter bollocks.

There is a question on politics that is where I abandoned it.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=17457 time=1582618656 user_id=89
There was not enough choice, for instance the question about politics gave me no choice.

There ISN'T a "question" on politics for feck sake. There aren't ANY questions at all. They are all IDENTITY tags about you race, gender, sexuality and religion.

This proves you haven't even read any of it. Now feck off and stop disrupting the thread with utter bollocks.

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=17440 time=1582578993 user_id=50
THEY ARE SLIDERS FOR FECK SAKE. You slide them one way if you are white, and the other if you are black, and all points in between. For example, if you are mixed race, or you cant decide if you are gay or straight, LEAVE IT IN THE MIDDLE! There is as much choice as you want. What is so difficult to understand about it for god sake?

Jesus Christ, shoot me someone. We have Uncle Albert on one side, and a fecking menstrual Sheldon Cooper on the other.

There was not enough choice, for instance the question about politics gave me no choice.

johnofgwent

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=17349 time=1582545473 user_id=50
It's a good job they don't have an "are you Welsh?" Slider or then you'd have been completely fecked  :lol:

for the last time, thanks to a deal done by my 30 generations back ancestor the sheep in 275 acres of brecon and radnorshire are under my protection and it's a full time job.

and anyway, those tales are all bull shine. The penalty for shagging a sheep was a flogging, the penalty for stealing one was a hanging.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=17432 time=1582575689 user_id=89
No they aren't. There are not enough choices in some of them.

THEY ARE SLIDERS FOR FECK SAKE. You slide them one way if you are white, and the other if you are black, and all points in between. For example, if you are mixed race, or you cant decide if you are gay or straight, LEAVE IT IN THE MIDDLE! There is as much choice as you want. What is so difficult to understand about it for god sake?

Jesus Christ, shoot me someone. We have Uncle Albert on one side, and a fecking menstrual Sheldon Cooper on the other.

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester post_id=17433 time=1582575844 user_id=62
For some odd reason Toots, in this test a low score is a good thing.

Nahh! You're kidding!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nalaar post_id=17431 time=1582575146 user_id=99
With this apparent failure to engage in the most simple of conversations (Simple question - simple answer) I'll leave it at that.

Your not taking this thread seriously enough

Streetwalker

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=17412 time=1582569838 user_id=50
I would say that puts you somewhere between a Nazi and capitalist pig. I'm in the category "oppressor" apparently.

That's just great ,I guess that's the full set for me having never been tagged as a capitalist pig . Im glad Im not oppressed anyway ,I take enough pills already  .

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts post_id=17429 time=1582574484 user_id=54
I can't understand why everyone scored so low.

For some odd reason Toots, in this test a low score is a good thing.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=17417 time=1582571480 user_id=50
FFS they are all straightforward?

No they aren't. There are not enough choices in some of them.

Nalaar

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=17411 time=1582569703 user_id=50
What, do you think you're talking to a 5 year old now?

With this apparent failure to engage in the most simple of conversations (Simple question - simple answer) I'll leave it at that.
Don't believe everything you think.

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester post_id=17427 time=1582573409 user_id=62
Actually I rather like the idea of oppressing Nalaar, particularly since I scored 9

:D  :D

I can't understand why everyone scored so low.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry post_id=17425 time=1582573115 user_id=51
How many times does he have to tell you he's not from Cornwall?

Nalaar is acting the oppressor by trying to place us in pigeonholes.

Actually I rather like the idea of oppressing Nalaar, particularly since I scored 9

:D  :D
Algerie Francais !