Farage dubious connections.

Started by papasmurf, September 18, 2024, 07:26:54 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 12:43:41 PM
What is propaganda about that link and the embedded links within it?

I just told you.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 18, 2024, 01:57:49 PM
I suggest you get used to it, cause it will be implemented if Trump wins a second term.
Lammy insulted Trump many times, he isn't going to be welcomed over there, he may even get banned.
IF Trump wins a second term, he appears to be losing his marbles:-

It's the last dog in Springfield
To be eaten by a Haitian
You can see them at the corner
Lined up in anticipation
Hide your pet
Or you'll regret
You'll have regrets!
'Cause I heard it from old Donny
Mentioned at his big debate
He got fact checked but he countered
It had been on television, ain't that great?
Oh ain't that great?
You can't negate
Such a Presidential way to substantiate
It's the last cat in Springfield
To be eaten by a Haitian
That's the story used for demonizing
Brown skinned immigration on the right
Let's keep it white
We'll keep it white
=== Credits ===
Song parody of "Last Train to Clarksville" by The Monkees
Music from "Last Train To Clarksville" · The Standells    • Last Train To Clarksville 

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 01:49:58 PM
Nick, you have no idea just how scary that scenario is.
I suggest you get used to it, cause it will be implemented if Trump wins a second term.
Lammy insulted Trump many times, he isn't going to be welcomed over there, he may even get banned.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 18, 2024, 01:47:38 PM
Everyone is nasty as far as you are concerned, you need to man up. If Trump gets in he has said he will only do business with the UK via Farage, Lammy will be toast.
Nick, you have no idea just how scary that scenario is. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
Sorry but Farage is associating with some VERY nasty people whilst in the process neglecting his constituents in Clacton.  You may think that is OK but I do not. Farage is dangerous, (something I realised a very long time ago.)
Everyone is nasty as far as you are concerned, you need to man up. If Trump gets in he has said he will only do business with the UK via Farage, Lammy will be toast.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 18, 2024, 12:33:46 PM
Not quite "merely posted a link".  Your title says "dubious connections", and if the info is propaganda, which it is, then you are propagating it.  There's no such thing as climate change denial, and the "far-right" is another propaganda term.
What is propaganda about that link and the embedded links within it? I wanted the opinion of people who think Farage is the next Messiah. (Frankly I would not be at all surprised if  MI5/MI6 have a file on Farage.)

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 11:24:57 AM
I merely posted a link. The people Farage associated with in that link do have connections with Russia, and others are frankly very nasty.

Not quite "merely posted a link".  Your title says "dubious connections", and if the info is propaganda, which it is, then you are propagating it.  There's no such thing as climate change denial, and the "far-right" is another propaganda term.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
Sorry but Farage is associating with some VERY nasty people whilst in the process neglecting his constituents in Clacton.  You may think that is OK but I do not. Farage is dangerous, (something I realised a very long time ago.)
You are a worm .

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 18, 2024, 11:47:23 AM
More rubbish from the anti Farage set .

Smurf , News alert ! Nigel Farage is right wing and gives speeches at right wing dinners . ;) This particular one was booked long before the election and Farage has said he will count as part of his holiday's .

The Heartland institute are not climate change deniers , they are man made climate change deniers

Vilmisky represents the Austrian right wing Freedom party and is an MEP  . He has different views on matters non of which are criminal and what he has been accused of is neither here nor there .

Streetwalker

More rubbish from the anti Farage set .

Smurf , News alert ! Nigel Farage is right wing and gives speeches at right wing dinners . ;) This particular one was booked long before the election and Farage has said he will count as part of his holiday's . 

The Heartland institute are not climate change deniers , they are man made climate change deniers 

Vilmisky represents the Austrian right wing Freedom party and is an MEP  . He has different views on matters non of which are criminal and what he has been accused of is neither here nor there . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 18, 2024, 10:42:30 AM
Criticising Farage is fine by me, but you somehow manage to make all the wrong criticisms. 
I merely posted a link. The people Farage associated with in that link do have connections with Russia, and others are frankly very nasty.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 07:26:54 AM
I realise some people think the Sun shines out of Nigel Farages's fundamental orifice, but I would have thought they would have been bothered by this, far more at link with live links embedded:-

Farage shared stage with far-right Austrian leader who opposes Russian sanctions - Good Law Project

14 September 2024
For MPs, Friday is usually spent in the constituency speaking to local people. But Clacton MP Nigel Farage did not spend yesterday in Clacton because he had jetted off to Chicago for a third transatlantic trip since he was elected in July.

Last night, he gave the keynote address at an anniversary dinner for the Heartland Institute – an American right-wing think tank that promotes climate change denial and wants to repeal Barack Obama's accessible health care reforms.
One of Farage's warm-up acts was Harald Vilimsky, a leading figure in Austria's far-right Freedom Party. Vilimsky, who leads the party's delegation in the European Parliament, has been accused as being  "Putin's outstretched arm" and has called for a referendum in Austria on Russian sanctions.

The next stop on the self-proclaimed man of the people's world tour is Singapore, where Farage will be delivering an address to the Nomad Capitalist summit . The event is for the super-rich with special interests in offshore tax structuring and second citizenships. Hopefully Nigel will be back in Clacton at some point to deal with the concerns of his constituents.

Criticising Farage is fine by me, but you somehow manage to make all the wrong criticisms.  For example, he does not support Russia in any way.  He showed his support for Ukraine very clearly.  (See link below).

The problem with Farage is he lied about Covid, and promoted Tony Blair.  That's because he serves big pharma and the Blair agenda, including the one world government.

https://twitter.com/Scott46198555/status/1750580518767169850

papasmurf

I realise some people think the Sun shines out of Nigel Farages's fundamental orifice, but I would have thought they would have been bothered by this, far more at link with live links embedded:-

Farage shared stage with far-right Austrian leader who opposes Russian sanctions - Good Law Project

14 September 2024
For MPs, Friday is usually spent in the constituency speaking to local people. But Clacton MP Nigel Farage did not spend yesterday in Clacton because he had jetted off to Chicago for a third transatlantic trip since he was elected in July.

Last night, he gave the keynote address at an anniversary dinner for the Heartland Institute – an American right-wing think tank that promotes climate change denial and wants to repeal Barack Obama's accessible health care reforms.
One of Farage's warm-up acts was Harald Vilimsky, a leading figure in Austria's far-right Freedom Party. Vilimsky, who leads the party's delegation in the European Parliament, has been accused as being  "Putin's outstretched arm" and has called for a referendum in Austria on Russian sanctions.

The next stop on the self-proclaimed man of the people's world tour is Singapore, where Farage will be delivering an address to the Nomad Capitalist summit . The event is for the super-rich with special interests in offshore tax structuring and second citizenships. Hopefully Nigel will be back in Clacton at some point to deal with the concerns of his constituents.