Farage dubious connections.

Started by papasmurf, September 18, 2024, 07:26:54 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 19, 2024, 03:46:48 PM
They have on this forum often. Plus:- Reform UK's climate denial undermines democracy | British Politics and Policy at LSE

Belief in climate change (yougov.co.uk)
The so called lies that Reform have said in your article are true. 

"Net zero means reducing man-made CO2 emissions to stop climate change. It can't. Climate change has happened for millions of years, before man- made CO2 emissions, and will always change."
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 06:49:19 PM
In this case they are accurate descriptions, given the policies espoused by the attendees.
YOU can't put a single argument together proving AGW, so how are you in a position to call it accurate. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 20, 2024, 11:20:29 AM
So you have no names and no quotes?
Nick, have you access to the archives of the forum before it disappeared and reappeared. There was very heated debate on the subject, which you took part in.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2024, 08:12:58 AM
The "debate" went on for ages with plenty of climate change deniers. It was before the forum disappeared and reappeared.

So you have no names and no quotes?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 19, 2024, 09:35:40 PM
Who said it on this forum?
The "debate" went on for ages with plenty of climate change deniers. It was before the forum disappeared and reappeared.

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 19, 2024, 05:12:13 PM
"Climate change has happened for millions of years "  Read your own link !!
So what, climate change deniers exist, even on this forum.

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 19, 2024, 02:37:35 PM
I've never known of anyone who has ever denied that the climate changes.  I think you must be living in la la land if you have.
They have on this forum often. Plus:- Reform UK's climate denial undermines democracy | British Politics and Policy at LSE

Belief in climate change (yougov.co.uk)

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 19, 2024, 06:43:49 AM
There very much is such a thing as a climate change denier.

I've never known of anyone who has ever denied that the climate changes.  I think you must be living in la la land if you have.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 18, 2024, 09:49:14 PM
No they are not.  As I said, there's no such thing as a climate change denier.
There very much is such a thing as a climate change denier.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 06:49:19 PM
In this case they are accurate descriptions, given the policies espoused by the attendees.

No they are not.  As I said, there's no such thing as a climate change denier.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 18, 2024, 06:47:45 PM
"climate change denial" and the "far-right" are propaganda terms.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2024, 03:38:43 PM
No you didn't, you just stated propaganda, where is the proof?  Where is the propaganda in what is referenced in the links?

"climate change denial" and the "far-right" are propaganda terms.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 18, 2024, 03:19:38 PM
I just told you.
No you didn't, you just stated propaganda, where is the proof?  Where is the propaganda in what is referenced in the links?