Farage dubious connections.

Started by papasmurf, September 18, 2024, 07:26:54 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 20, 2024, 11:12:05 PM
The thread he is on about is on this forum, 
No it isn't, that thread is not old enough or from the old forum.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on September 21, 2024, 07:43:52 AM
Have you considered the possibility that there's a forum conspiracy to make things disappear which they want everyone to forget?  It would be ironic that you think "climate change denier" is a meaningful accusation, while thinking there's a "conspiracy theory" to hide posts.  🥴
There's a link to the missing thread in my last post, it's Smurf's usual antics of trying to bury some mistake he's posted. It's obvious he doesn't know the difference between climate change and AGW. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2024, 08:19:31 PM
The one which disappeared before this one surfaced. No sign of the archived thread from it on this forum.

Have you considered the possibility that there's a forum conspiracy to make things disappear which they want everyone to forget?  It would be ironic that you think "climate change denier" is a meaningful accusation, while thinking there's a "conspiracy theory" to hide posts.  🥴
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on September 20, 2024, 07:31:09 PM
Which old forum are you talking about, 

Oh, you forum denier, you.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 20, 2024, 10:59:11 PM
An easy test search confirms that you are right.  Can definitely find posts back to 2019.

I suspect PS is getting confused about forums, he's been on so many.  Maybe he means Fox's old forum.
The thread he is on about is on this forum, and nobody said climate change wasn't a thing, he just doesn't know what AGW is. He will eventually twig and go off and hide for a few days hoping we all forget.

The thread is 34 pages long and NOWHERE did anyone say the climate isn't changing. 

https://pol-tics.com/index.php?topic=7009.0

Unlucky4Sum

Which old forum are you talking about, because I don't think there were any lost posts since I created politicalforums.uk, of which the database Nick converted to become pol-tics.com.
My forum was created on 9th October 2019, so there should be almost 5 years of posts. I'm sure @Nick will correct me if I am wrong.
An easy test search confirms that you are right.  Can definitely find posts back to 2019.

I suspect PS is getting confused about forums, he's been on so many.  Maybe he means Fox's old forum.

papasmurf

Which old forum are you talking about,
The one which disappeared before this one surfaced. No sign of the archived thread from it on this forum.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2024, 07:03:04 PM
Nick I was VERY precise it was on the OLD forum which disappeared. I am NOT lying, YOU are.

I cannot access the old forum archives. There was a "debate," that went on for weeks if not months with plenty of deniers in it.
Which old forum are you talking about, because I don't think there were any lost posts since I created politicalforums.uk, of which the database Nick converted to become pol-tics.com.
My forum was created on 9th October 2019, so there should be almost 5 years of posts. I'm sure @Nick will correct me if I am wrong.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 20, 2024, 06:53:58 PM
You won't snide your way out of this like an Eel, you said it was on this forum, oh dear: Smurf caught lying again. Ever wonder why you have the worst post to like ratio out of any other poster? It's cause you couldn't lie straight in bed. The debate was on this forum between me and Beeb, not our fault if you don't know the difference between Climate Change and AGW 
Nick I was VERY precise it was on the OLD forum which disappeared. I am NOT lying, YOU are.

I cannot access the old forum archives. There was a "debate," that went on for weeks if not months with plenty of deniers in it.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2024, 06:07:39 PM
Nick that is as you are well aware in the archives of the old forum which I cannot access. The "debate," such as it was went on for weeks if not months.
You won't snide your way out of this like an Eel, you said it was on this forum, oh dear: Smurf caught lying again. Ever wonder why you have the worst post to like ratio out of any other poster? It's cause you couldn't lie straight in bed. The debate was on this forum between me and Beeb, not our fault if you don't know the difference between Climate Change and AGW  

Quote from: papasmurf on September 19, 2024, 03:46:48 PM
They have on this forum often. Plus:- Reform UK's climate denial undermines democracy | British Politics and Policy at LSE

Belief in climate change (yougov.co.uk)

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 20, 2024, 05:35:15 PM
Absolute rubbish , show a single post where someone denies climate change.You clearly don't know what AGW is.
Nick that is as you are well aware in the archives of the old forum which I cannot access. The "debate," such as it was went on for weeks if not months.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2024, 04:57:15 PM
Nick you are wrong, multiple people took part in the "debate," (More like a blazing row,) with many members of the forum taking part. With plenty of climate change deniers.
Absolute rubbish , show a single post where someone denies climate change.You clearly don't know what AGW is. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 20, 2024, 04:49:55 PM
Totally wrong again, it was between myself and Beeb and nobody denied climate change, you clearly don't understand what is going on. And it was after the forum came back.
Nick you are wrong, multiple people took part in the "debate," (More like a blazing row,) with many members of the forum taking part. With plenty of climate change deniers.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2024, 08:12:58 AM
The "debate" went on for ages with plenty of climate change deniers. It was before the forum disappeared and reappeared.
Totally wrong again, it was between myself and Beeb and nobody denied climate change, you clearly don't understand what is going on. And it was after the forum came back. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2024, 11:44:04 AM
Nick, have you access to the archives of the forum before it disappeared and reappeared. There was very heated debate on the subject, which you took part in.
You're so desperate to argue everything you don't even know who you are supposed to be quoting. How are you going to squirm out of this mistake?