Farage dubious connections.

Started by papasmurf, September 18, 2024, 07:26:54 AM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on September 24, 2024, 07:44:37 AM
The are the same as the links to this forum they never changed.
So we know you are talking bollocks then as we can all see the records of this forum going back to 2019 when Barry says he started it.

Click here https://pol-tics.com/index.php?action=profile;u=89;area=showposts;start=15105

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 23, 2024, 07:38:25 PM
Then copy and paste the URLs of those favourite links and we can understand better.
The are the same as the links to this forum they never changed.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2024, 07:10:43 PM
Nick, whatever excuse you keep making, I kept the same favourite links and the same book mark. There was a previous forum before it died and reappeared with the same favourite link and the same book mark (it did how ever reappear with nothing of the forum archived.)
Then copy and paste the URLs of those favourite links and we can understand better.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2024, 07:10:43 PM
Nick, whatever excuse you keep making, I kept the same favourite links and the same book mark. There was a previous forum before it died and reappeared with the same favourite link and the same book mark (it did how ever reappear with nothing of the forum archived.)
You're talking absolute crap, everyone knows you're talking crap. THE END.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 23, 2024, 02:54:26 PM
The Forum crashed in Dec 2023 and I finally got it back in April 2024, THIS IS THE SAME FORUM, there has NEVER been another version of this FORUM. Before this it was Barry who ran the forum on GOD_NET and ALL the posts from there are on here, I know cause I converted the database. So grow a pair and admit you're wrong for once.
Nick, whatever excuse you keep making, I kept the same favourite links and the same book mark. There was a previous forum before it died and reappeared with the same favourite link and the same book mark (it did how ever reappear with nothing of the forum archived.)

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 23, 2024, 02:54:26 PM
The Forum crashed in Dec 2023 and I finally got it back in April 2024, THIS IS THE SAME FORUM, there has NEVER been another version of this FORUM. Before this it was Barry who ran the forum on GOD_NET and ALL the posts from there are on here, I know cause I converted the database. So grow a pair and admit you're wrong for once.

And FWIW thanks for all the effort it must have taken to do that rescue earlier this year.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2024, 02:34:15 PM
Nick I am commenting on the previous version of this forum which disappeared for a lengthy period of time before this one appeared. It is no good you trying to deny it.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on September 23, 2024, 02:32:02 PM
You have been told by 3 separate people that this is the ONLY version of this forum and the thread you are talking about is still here.

https://pol-tics.com/index.php?topic=7009.0

This is the link, I know cause I started the thread.
It's possible he is talking about this thread from 2020:  https://pol-tics.com/index.php?topic=2180.msg45411#msg45411 

Unlucky4Sum

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 23, 2024, 02:32:02 PM
You have been told by 3 separate people that this is the ONLY version of this forum and the thread you are talking about is still here.

Nick I am commenting on the previous version of this forum which disappeared for a lengthy period of time before this one appeared. It is no good you trying to deny it.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2024, 02:23:52 PM
Nick yes they did on the previous iteration of this forum, before it died and was resurrected. (None of that is archived that I can see.)

This is the link, I know cause I started the thread.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 23, 2024, 01:14:23 PM
Yep, cause nobody on here has ever denied climate change.
Nick yes they did on the previous iteration of this forum, before it died and was resurrected. (None of that is archived that I can see.)

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 23, 2024, 12:56:55 PM
Thats me off the hook then
Yep, cause nobody on here has ever denied climate change. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2024, 11:31:46 AM
One think climate change does not exist and the other thinks Anthropogenic climate change does not exist.
Thats me off the hook then 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 23, 2024, 11:09:25 AM
So explain the difference then if you know.
One think climate change does not exist and the other thinks Anthropogenic climate change does not exist.