Main Menu

Al Fayed

Started by cromwell, September 20, 2024, 08:43:31 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2024, 10:51:42 AMI am afraid your attitude is what has been the problem is all such historical cases.
It's called an opinion, and SW is entitled to it, just as you are entitled to yours. There is no need for attitude.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 20, 2024, 10:38:14 AM
My thoughts exactly . Sorry ladies but its too late ,if you have a complaint to make you had best get it in while the blokes alive ,the crime ,if there was one dies with him . I suppose they can sue the estate for their ' suffering' but thats going to cost and will be a long drawn out affair even if the money is still in the country (probably being moved before the weekend) and Harrods which seems to be the venue of the complaints is now owned by Qataries.
I am watching a conference on BBC TV at the moment about Al Fayed . Al Fayed maybe dead but the people who facilitated and threatened the girls/women to keep quiet are not. Some of the women have also kept documentary evidence. I am afraid your attitude is what has been the problem is all such historical cases.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on September 20, 2024, 08:43:31 AM
Why do people wait till they're dead,if they had some complaint air it sooner.
My thoughts exactly . Sorry ladies but its too late ,if you have a complaint to make you had best get it in while the blokes alive ,the crime ,if there was one dies with him . I suppose they can sue the estate for their ' suffering' but thats going to cost and will be a long drawn out affair even if the money is still in the country (probably being moved before the weekend) and Harrods which seems to be the venue of the complaints is now owned by Qataries.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 20, 2024, 08:43:31 AM
I always wondered why he could not get British citizenship. Yet another coverup?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?