Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

The NYT details people suffering from side effects being ignored and sidelined, new side effects are frequently being discovered too
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 04, 2024, 05:35:53 PMThe question was whether side effects are being ignored

The side effects are all detailed in the leaflet I was given before my latest Covid vaccination yesterday.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 04, 2024, 05:23:17 PMFrom the very site you copied that from link

The COVID-19 vaccines are estimated to have prevented millions of hospitalizations and deaths. However, even the best vaccines can lead to rare but serious side effects, which doesn't negate the vaccines' benefit or suggest people should stop taking them,

The question was whether side effects are being ignored
+++

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 04, 2024, 05:20:27 PMI can't prove it to the satisfaction of determined anti vaxxers no.

But the question was about evidence and the evidence is massive
I'm not an anti-vaxer
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 04, 2024, 03:25:39 PMNo evidence?

From the very site you copied that from link

The COVID-19 vaccines are estimated to have prevented millions of hospitalizations and deaths. However, even the best vaccines can lead to rare but serious side effects, which doesn't negate the vaccines' benefit or suggest people should stop taking them,

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on October 04, 2024, 11:20:05 AMYou can't prove that was not natural herd immunity.

I can't prove it to the satisfaction of determined anti vaxxers no.

But the question was about evidence and the evidence is massive

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on October 04, 2024, 03:11:19 PMA newspaper article with zero evidence. What people believe is proof of nothing.

Says the guy who provided zero evidence that the jabs saved any lives.  🤔

"I find that Rory James Nairn, aged 26, died on 17 November 2021 at ... Dunedin. The cause of his death was myocarditis, due to vaccination with the Comirnaty TM Pfizer/BioN Tech Covid-19 vaccine," coroner Sue Johnson said.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/covid-19/517304/rory-nairn-pharmacist-faulted-for-not-warning-of-myocarditis-risk-from-covid-19-vaccine
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 04, 2024, 03:25:39 PMNo evidence?

Also a large number of cases of AF where seen after the jabs.

Borg Refinery

No evidence?

QuoteThe European Medicines Agency has linked the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to facial paralysis, tingling sensations and numbness. The E.M.A. also counts tinnitus as a side effect of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, although the American health agencies do not. There are more than 17,000 reports of tinnitus following Covid vaccination in VAERS.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 04, 2024, 12:31:03 PMAnd you mean well yourself, but he also means well and wants people saved from vaccines with many side effects

Even the mainstream media now accepts this narrative.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/03/health/covid-vaccines-side-effects.html

A newspaper article with zero evidence. What people believe is proof of nothing.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on October 04, 2024, 08:16:10 AMThe problem is those dying from the vaccinations is tiny in relation to the lives saved. I had my ninth Covid vaccination yesterday and side effects are detailed in depth in the leaflet given out.
Sorry but the anti-vaxxers are making a mountain out of a mole hill fueled by lies and propaganda they have been gullible enough to beleive.

And you mean well yourself, but he also means well and wants people saved from vaccines with many side effects

Even the mainstream media now accepts this narrative.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/03/health/covid-vaccines-side-effects.html
+++

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 04, 2024, 11:07:23 AMYou were shown that your supposed proof the vaccines were experimental was actually phase 3 trials AFTER the vaccines were deployed. 

You seem either not to know the difference between emergency clearance and experimental usage or are deliberately misrepresenting it.

Yes or No, do you believe the vaccines should not have been deployed?

You still failed to show any evidence they were not experimental during rollout.  Instead, you again try to change the subject by asking an irrelevant question.  Did you seriously think they are not experimental just because they were deployed?  Do you not understand they were allowed to deploy an experimental injection BECAUSE they were given approval purely because the government declared a public health emergency.  It has no bearing on their experimental status.  Provide the evidence, or retract your claim.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 04, 2024, 11:07:23 AMYou were shown that your supposed proof the vaccines were experimental was actually phase 3 trials AFTER the vaccines were deployed. 

You seem either not to know the difference between emergency clearance and experimental usage or are deliberately misrepresenting it.

The ONLY reason I had the jabs was because KLM required it for me to fly. I had Covid twice, once before a jab and once after, and personally I didn't feel any different in the 2 bouts.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 04, 2024, 11:03:07 AMBS there is considerable evidence, just look at the death and case rates after vaccines were deployed
You can't prove that was not natural herd immunity.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on October 04, 2024, 10:50:34 AMYou ran away from your claim that the Pfizer product was not experimental.  You ignored post #80.  You was not able to explain why both BNT162b1 and BNT162b2 were marked as experimental but not the placebo.  Now you have returned to change the conversation by making further false claims.  As I said, you just can't admit when you are wrong.
You were shown that your supposed proof the vaccines were experimental was actually phase 3 trials AFTER the vaccines were deployed.