Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on October 04, 2024, 10:56:49 AMYou don't have a shred of evidence that the injections saved a single life.  And I have no idea what anti-vaxxers you are referring to, but it's typical that you, like UnluckyFoursome, can only change the subject by creating a bogeyman and going on about how terrible this fictional bogeyman is.
BS there is considerable evidence, just look at the death and case rates after vaccines were deployed

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on October 04, 2024, 08:16:10 AMThe problem is those dying from the vaccinations is tiny in relation to the lives saved. I had my ninth Covid vaccination yesterday and side effects are detailed in depth in the leaflet given out.
Sorry but the anti-vaxxers are making a mountain out of a mole hill fueled by lies and propaganda they have been gullible enough to believe.

You don't have a shred of evidence that the injections saved a single life.  And I have no idea what anti-vaxxers you are referring to, but it's typical that you, like UnluckyFoursome, can only change the subject by creating a bogeyman and going on about how terrible this fictional bogeyman is.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 03, 2024, 10:51:15 PMExactly

Scott is obsessed with trying to find reasons to condemn the vaccines that have savied millions and continue to save lives.  Maybe Scott has shares in funeral parlours.

You ran away from your claim that the Pfizer product was not experimental.  You ignored post #80.  You was not able to explain why both BNT162b1 and BNT162b2 were marked as experimental but not the placebo.  Now you have returned to change the conversation by making further false claims.  As I said, you just can't admit when you are wrong.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 04, 2024, 03:18:43 AMHe wants to prevent people from suffering or dying owing to the vaccines' side effects, that doesn't make him a bad person

The problem is those dying from the vaccinations is tiny in relation to the lives saved. I had my ninth Covid vaccination yesterday and side effects are detailed in depth in the leaflet given out.
Sorry but the anti-vaxxers are making a mountain out of a mole hill fueled by lies and propaganda they have been gullible enough to beleive.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 03, 2024, 10:51:15 PMExactly

Scott is obsessed with trying to find reasons to condemn the vaccines that have savied millions and continue to save lives.  Maybe Scott has shares in funeral parlours.

He wants to prevent people from suffering or dying owing to the vaccines' side effects, that doesn't make him a bad person
+++

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2024, 06:25:59 PMNor was the original apart from anti-vaxxers looking for ammunition.
Exactly

Scott777

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 03, 2024, 12:18:06 AMThey were just random volunteers trying to help the govt, like helpful citizens doing their bit for the nation, they don't have medical degrees - how are you going to expect them to read complex medical studies about vaccines. How can you say they deserve to be tried at a trial for trying to help government rollout something?

Well, I will respect our difference of opinion, and we'll have to see how it pans out, whether anyone who was injured does take their vaccinator to court, which will be their choice.  😉

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 03, 2024, 06:15:14 AMNo one here is a troll, other posters have well thought out opinions and strong beliefs that they want to help people get vaccinated and control a virus, that's all.

I am having my ninth Covid vaccination at 11.30 hours this morning. (Plus Flu vaccination on Saturday.)  Someone mentioned one of the Covid vaccines is not longer available and gave a totally spurious reason. The real reason is since the virus has mutated several times that vaccine is not longer effective.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Scott777 on October 02, 2024, 09:25:18 PMHaving said all that, I appreciate you and Borg are not such brainwashed jab-fetishists as some trolls on here.  😉

No one here is a troll, other posters have well thought out opinions and strong beliefs that they want to help people get vaccinated and control a virus, that's all.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Scott777 on October 02, 2024, 05:38:36 PMAbsolutely.  That's why we have laws.  Now imagine if a vaccinator injected something he got from a snake-oil salesman (which big pharma is anyway), and the patient died instantly, who is it that goes on trial?  Is it the salesman, or the person who injected it and who failed to ensure he used a safe product?

They were just random volunteers trying to help the govt, like helpful citizens doing their bit for the nation, they don't have medical degrees - how are you going to expect them to read complex medical studies about vaccines. How can you say they deserve to be tried at a trial for trying to help government rollout something?

+++

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on October 02, 2024, 05:50:38 PMIm not necessarily on either side of this debate, but I have to say, extreme situations sometimes require an extreme response.

But was it extreme for kids and young adults?  The whole thing was a scam, fearmongering, to get everyone jabbed, so big pharma can profit and politicians can implement digital ID (fortunately failed).  Even your mate, Nigel Farage, called it the flu, although you have denied it, but you never explained why he used that word for it.

People in power all knew it was not that bad.  That's why Boris went to parties without a mask, why he initially meant to go with herd immunity but switched after meeting with Bill Gates.  In effect, the vaccinators ONLY thought it was extreme because they followed advice, which is no better than following orders.

Having said all that, I appreciate you and Borg are not such brainwashed jab-fetishists as some trolls on here.  😉

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on October 02, 2024, 05:22:45 PMAgain, that's just following orders.  Still not a defence.  It's the duty of a vaccinator to look up the clinical trials.  Failure to do that, and then causing an injury, should definitely be condemned.
Im not necessarily on either side of this debate, but I have to say, extreme situations sometimes require an extreme response. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 02, 2024, 05:26:09 PMThe vaccinators in many cases were just street teams sent the vaccines to vaccinate loads of people in one fell swoop, who volunteered to do it.

Are you really going to put them before a trial for that? They thought they were helping

Absolutely.  That's why we have laws.  Now imagine if a vaccinator injected something he got from a snake-oil salesman (which big pharma is anyway), and the patient died instantly, who is it that goes on trial?  Is it the salesman, or the person who injected it and who failed to ensure he used a safe product?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Scott777 on October 02, 2024, 05:22:45 PMAgain, that's just following orders.  Still not a defence.  It's the duty of a vaccinator to look up the clinical trials.  Failure to do that, and then causing an injury, should definitely be condemned.

The vaccinators in many cases were just street teams sent the vaccines to vaccinate loads of people in one fell swoop, who volunteered to do it.

Are you really going to put them before a trial for that? They thought they were helping
+++

Scott777

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 02, 2024, 11:53:01 AMThey believed they were following scientific advice provided by govt hired experts, with degrees in the relevant medical fields.

They should not be jailed nor condemned for that.

Again, that's just following orders.  Still not a defence.  It's the duty of a vaccinator to look up the clinical trials.  Failure to do that, and then causing an injury, should definitely be condemned.