Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 05:40:44 PMBecause it would be a lot easier to check their forumlae then check their data outputs

What "formulae," One set of actuarial data, deaths, compared to vaccinated and unvaccinated.  It isn't rocket science.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on Today at 09:15:22 AMI wonder why you asked the question in the first place. All the ONS is doing is comparing databases. Deaths and and covid vaccination records.
Because it would be a lot easier to check their forumlae then check their data outputs

I can only presume they've done the 'convert to values' process on all those analysis sheets because they default protect any IPR in those formulae

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 05, 2024, 11:06:26 PMI said no such thing.

I wonder why you asked the question in the first place. All the ONS is doing is comparing databases. Deaths and and covid vaccination records.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2024, 08:47:04 PMNo, I a merely puzzled as to why you seem to imply there is some sinister plot by the ONS.
I said no such thing.

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 05, 2024, 08:30:47 PMAre you deliberately missing the point here?

No, I a merely puzzled as to why you seem to imply there is some sinister plot by the ONS.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2024, 07:41:02 PMAll spreadsheet data uses a formula, there is nothing sinister about that.
Are you deliberately missing the point here?

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 05, 2024, 07:12:17 PMSo you don't realise that those death rates EG in table 8 are produced by formulae?  And that the obvious place to have those formulae would have been in that spreadsheet? 

All spreadsheet data uses a formula, there is nothing sinister about that.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2024, 06:17:06 PMWhat formula? It is merely collated death data. Public domain, published regularly.
So you don't realise that those death rates EG in table 8 are produced by formulae?  And that the obvious place to have those formulae would have been in that spreadsheet? 

Barry

One of the factors that I remember most about the death statistics was the average age of those who died with Covid, compared to the average age of people dying, in general.
They were the same, which I believed showed it was not Covid killing people, but underlying co-morbidities.
How many healthy people were killed solely by the virus? Not enough to lower the average age of death for the with Covid group.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 05, 2024, 05:17:45 PMThere's data sets for longer durations here:  https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

I picked the one that seemed to match Papasmurf's chart.

An annoying feature of these ONS spreadsheets is they reduce all the cells to just data or text so you can't easily review the formulae they use.  You just have to trust them.

What formula? It is merely collated death data. Public domain, published regularly.

Unlucky4Sum

There's data sets for longer durations here:  https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

I picked the one that seemed to match Papasmurf's chart.

An annoying feature of these ONS spreadsheets is they reduce all the cells to just data or text so you can't easily review the formulae they use.  You just have to trust them.

Barry

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 05, 2024, 03:18:04 PMhere's the link to all the data behind those mortality rates https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand24september2021/datasetfinalcorrected3.xlsx
They analysed tens of thousands of deaths

TAble 8 is pretty devastating to those that argue against vaccination
I'm not capable of taking in a wall of figures in an excel file. I'm not doubting there is masses of data there, but I can't process it.
I'm sure others can.

EDIT:
I've seen table 8 now and agree that there  appears to be a significant difference in mortality between jabbed and unjabbed.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 05, 2024, 02:36:57 PMWhen we're discussing Covid vaccines then your posts on the matter do make you an anti vaxxer

And maybe you forget you posted this

Oh, sure, so my post "Some are junk, some not so much," that shows I'm an anti-vaxer.  🤣  That's funny, cos it sounds like exactly the opposite.  Jesus, it really is like talking to a 5 year-old.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on October 05, 2024, 02:46:55 PMThat graphic cover less than 1000 deaths, but there were 66.000 deaths attributed to Covid during that period in the UK according to this:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/
So the data could have been cherry picked.
here's the link to all the data behind those mortality rates https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand24september2021/datasetfinalcorrected3.xlsx
They analysed tens of thousands of deaths

TAble 8 is pretty devastating to those that argue against vaccination

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2024, 01:22:57 PMBeing unvaccinated do kill them which is why posted that link.

Yeah, sure it does.   :-[   Seriously, now I understand it's not possible for you to understand simple things, and a waste of time engaging with you.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.