Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Yep, that and following idiots on Tik Tok

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 05:30:41 PMThe wider issue of increased heart issues in the young could be all sorts of things but rather than jabs

The increased use of Nitrous Oxide recreationally could be a factor.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 02:57:50 PM"Gym fanatic, 37, suffered cardiac arrest after a workout and 'died' for seven minutes... as numbers of 'super-fit' slim young heart attack victims surge"

"It comes as data has shown a concerning rise in cardiovascular conditions including heart attacks, coronary heart disease and strokes among younger, fit and active adults. "

Don't worry, it can't be the Covid jabs cos when did a Covid jab ever cause any heart problems?  🤔

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13932175/fit-exercise-37-heart-attack-gym-died-seven-minutes.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline

The specific case in that link sounds like genetic predisposition to blocked arteries.

The wider issue of increased heart issues in the young could be all sorts of things but rather than jabs I'd suggest more like otherwise asymptomatic Covid infection.  Covid can be a real bastard on blood vessels.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 02:57:50 PM"It comes as data has shown a concerning rise in cardiovascular conditions including heart attacks, coronary heart disease and strokes among younger, fit and active adults. "

The documentations that is issued with every Covid Vaccination state the rare incidence of that problem. For which I referenced the death data.  The DM is scaremongering yet again with not link posted to any research.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-your-questions-answered/myocarditis-and-covid-19-vaccines-should-you-be-worried

How rare are these side effects?
The risk of myocarditis and pericarditis after a Covid-19 vaccine is very low.
Patient leaflets for each Covid-19 vaccine list how frequently people experience myocarditis or pericarditis after being vaccinated as:
up to 1 in 10,000 people for Pfizer's Comirnaty vaccine
up to 1 in 10,000 people for Moderna's Spikevax vaccine
not possible to estimate for Novavax's Nuvaxovid vaccine as it has not been widely used in the UK.
All three of these Covid-19 vaccines are mRNA vaccines designed to target the Omicron strain.
The AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, which is a non-mRNA vaccine, is not currently being offered in the UK.
Find out more about the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine
 Can Covid-19 cause myocarditis and pericarditis?
Research shows that Covid-19 itself is much more likely to cause myocarditis than the vaccine.
People who are vaccinated against Covid-19 also have a much lower risk of getting other serious heart complications caused by the virus, including heart attack and stroke.

That is why the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) says the benefits of having the Covid-19 vaccine far outweigh the risks of not getting it for most people.
For a summary of the latest reports on Covid-19 vaccine side effects visit the MHRA website.
Find out more about how Covid-19 affects the heart and circulatory system.

Scott777

"Gym fanatic, 37, suffered cardiac arrest after a workout and 'died' for seven minutes... as numbers of 'super-fit' slim young heart attack victims surge"

"It comes as data has shown a concerning rise in cardiovascular conditions including heart attacks, coronary heart disease and strokes among younger, fit and active adults. "

Don't worry, it can't be the Covid jabs cos when did a Covid jab ever cause any heart problems?  🤔

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13932175/fit-exercise-37-heart-attack-gym-died-seven-minutes.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 12:57:44 PMI'd just get the usualthis is what we do response

Not in my experience, they are usually very helpful.

Unlucky4Sum

I'd just get the usualthis is what we do response

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 11:35:29 AMYou clearly don't

Table 8 of that spreadsheet clearly contains some mathmathical analyses of the raw data in the other tables.  That analysis would almost certainly have been by formulae in those table 8 cells.  It's what spreadsheets are for.

But someone has then copied those cells to each other using Paste Special, Values only which hides the formulae.

I really can't make it simpler for you.

If you are that worried email the ONS, I always find them helpful:- sharedcustomercontactcentre@ons.gov.uk

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on Today at 09:46:58 AMI do understand spreadsheet which is why I cannot fathom what you are on about. Comparing databases of the  vaccinated and unvaccinated with deaths is not exactly rocket science.
You clearly don't

Table 8 of that spreadsheet clearly contains some mathmathical analyses of the raw data in the other tables.  That analysis would almost certainly have been by formulae in those table 8 cells.  It's what spreadsheets are for.

But someone has then copied those cells to each other using Paste Special, Values only which hides the formulae.

I really can't make it simpler for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 06, 2024, 10:34:37 PMYou really don't understand spreadsheets do you

I do understand spreadsheet which is why I cannot fathom what you are on about. Comparing databases of the  vaccinated and unvaccinated with deaths is not exactly rocket science.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on October 06, 2024, 07:15:26 PMWhat "formulae," One set of actuarial data, deaths, compared to vaccinated and unvaccinated.  It isn't rocket science.
You really don't understand spreadsheets do you

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 06, 2024, 05:40:44 PMBecause it would be a lot easier to check their forumlae then check their data outputs

What "formulae," One set of actuarial data, deaths, compared to vaccinated and unvaccinated.  It isn't rocket science.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on October 06, 2024, 09:15:22 AMI wonder why you asked the question in the first place. All the ONS is doing is comparing databases. Deaths and and covid vaccination records.
Because it would be a lot easier to check their forumlae then check their data outputs

I can only presume they've done the 'convert to values' process on all those analysis sheets because they default protect any IPR in those formulae

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 05, 2024, 11:06:26 PMI said no such thing.

I wonder why you asked the question in the first place. All the ONS is doing is comparing databases. Deaths and and covid vaccination records.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2024, 08:47:04 PMNo, I a merely puzzled as to why you seem to imply there is some sinister plot by the ONS.
I said no such thing.