Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 02:59:55 PMI'm refuting it, so they have been refuted.  If you can't show any evidence he died from Covid, just say so.  If you can, provide a statement from a coroner, or a spokesperson at a hospital, or a certificate.
That report came out at a time when actors were being used as "patients" in hospital, to convince everyone how terrible the virus was and to get jabbed. We were being gaslighted big time in 2021.
The virus is still everywhere, and no one gives a monkeys now.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 01:27:49 PMAnd yet not one of tham has been refuted.  There's an obvious explanation why.

I'm refuting it, so they have been refuted.  If you can't show any evidence he died from Covid, just say so.  If you can, provide a statement from a coroner, or a spokesperson at a hospital, or a certificate.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 12:07:26 PMThese are media articles, not sources.

I did not post media sources.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 12:07:26 PMThese are media articles, not sources.
And yet not one of tham has been refuted.  There's an obvious explanation why.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 12:37:58 PMBut would it be fair to say it's nitrogen or oxygen that causes harm or death?  Or more accurate to say the conditions did?  I mean, anything could cause death under certain conditions, but it's not part of its nature.  Water or food can.
I would say so, anything in excess has the potential to kill.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on Today at 12:31:40 PMAnyone who has done some diving would know about partial pressures and Nitrogen Narcosis, even Oxygen becomes poisonous under certain conditions.

But would it be fair to say it's nitrogen or oxygen that causes harm or death?  Or more accurate to say the conditions did?  I mean, anything could cause death under certain conditions, but it's not part of its nature.  Water or food can.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 12:28:01 PM"Heavy nitrous oxide use can result in serious health harms such as neurological damage and even death due to the risk of falling unconscious and/or suffocating from the lack of oxygen."

So no mention of specifically causing heart problems.  The problem is, people like you read headlines and titles but not the content, and then jump to conclusions, then propagate claims which are not based on evidence.  You claimed nitrous-oxide can cause heart problems, but in fact you don't know this.  However, Covid jabs are officially recognised by the British Foundation, the UK Government, the CDC, and Yale scientists, as increasing the risk of heart problems, including myocarditis, pericarditis, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, Thrombosis, and blood clots.
Anyone who has done some diving would know about partial pressures and Nitrogen Narcosis, even Oxygen becomes poisonous under certain conditions.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on Today at 11:34:40 AMI give up. The number of deaths and other problems is on the increase in Britain. It has been well publicised, plus it is now banned:-

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nitrous-oxide-ban/nitrous-oxide-ban-guidance

"Heavy nitrous oxide use can result in serious health harms such as neurological damage and even death due to the risk of falling unconscious and/or suffocating from the lack of oxygen."

So no mention of specifically causing heart problems.  The problem is, people like you read headlines and titles but not the content, and then jump to conclusions, then propagate claims which are not based on evidence.  You claimed nitrous-oxide can cause heart problems, but in fact you don't know this.  However, Covid jabs are officially recognised by the British Foundation, the UK Government, the CDC, and Yale scientists, as increasing the risk of heart problems, including myocarditis, pericarditis, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, Thrombosis, and blood clots.

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 11:01:41 AMAnd what is the source of the claim that he died from Covid?
We would need to see a death certificate.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 11:11:56 AMIt says it may "lead" to, not that it causes it.  It also says there are other factors involved, including cannabis, hypoxia and low vitamin B12.  Hypoxia and low vitamin B12 could be caused by other things.  Not eating meat can lead to low B12.

I give up. The number of deaths and other problems is on the increase in Britain. It has been well publicised, plus it is now banned:-

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nitrous-oxide-ban/nitrous-oxide-ban-guidance

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on Today at 08:18:31 AMIt is stated, in the possible effects.
https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/article/5/2/ytaa557/6089185

Nitrous oxide is increasingly used as a recreational drug.
Nitrous oxide abuse can lead to hyperhomocysteinaemia due to irreversible inactivation of vitamin B12.
Hyperhomocysteinaemia is prothrombotic and can lead to arterial thrombosis causing acute myocardial infarction.
Introduction
Nitrous oxide abuse can lead to hyperhomocysteinaemia due to irreversible inactivation of vitamin B12. Hyperhomocysteinaemia is prothrombotic and can lead to arterial thrombosis causing acute myocardial infarction.12 Jan 2021

It says it may "lead" to, not that it causes it.  It also says there are other factors involved, including cannabis, hypoxia and low vitamin B12.  Hypoxia and low vitamin B12 could be caused by other things.  Not eating meat can lead to low B12.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on Today at 11:01:41 AMAnd what is the source of the claim that he died from Covid?
Multiple sources click here

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on October 07, 2024, 11:17:38 PMFitness enthusiast, 42, who rejected vaccine, dies of Covid

'The father of one, John Eyers, a construction expert from Southport in Merseyside, was described by his sister Jenny McCann as "the fittest, healthiest person I know".

She added that her brother had been climbing Welsh mountains and camping in the wild four weeks before his death.

But he was left in intensive care after catching coronavirus, and told his consultant before he was ventilated that he wished he had been vaccinated. His twin said his death was "a tragedy".

And what is the source of the claim that he died from Covid?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on October 07, 2024, 10:43:03 PMSo no evidence of a serious effect on the heart then.  So why did you say it could cause heart problems?

It is stated, in the possible effects.
https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/article/5/2/ytaa557/6089185

Nitrous oxide is increasingly used as a recreational drug.
Nitrous oxide abuse can lead to hyperhomocysteinaemia due to irreversible inactivation of vitamin B12.
Hyperhomocysteinaemia is prothrombotic and can lead to arterial thrombosis causing acute myocardial infarction.
Introduction
Nitrous oxide abuse can lead to hyperhomocysteinaemia due to irreversible inactivation of vitamin B12. Hyperhomocysteinaemia is prothrombotic and can lead to arterial thrombosis causing acute myocardial infarction.12 Jan 2021