Iran missiles Israel

Started by Barry, October 01, 2024, 08:09:58 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 02, 2024, 05:24:32 PMWWIII is no laughing matter

It isn't. Where I live I have several military targets close by.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on October 02, 2024, 05:11:27 PMThis is why we need Kamala in charge of America so that swift and expert decision making can take place.
She will prevent WW3 by sending memos to world leaders and laughing about coffee lids.

WWIII is no laughing matter
+++

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: Borg Refinery on October 02, 2024, 11:53:53 AMIt just means we're headed ever more quickly towards WWIII
This is why we need Kamala in charge of America so that swift and expert decision making can take place.
She will prevent WW3 by sending memos to world leaders and laughing about coffee lids.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

It just means we're headed ever more quickly towards WWIII
+++

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2024, 10:25:58 AMBritish forces involvement should not be made public domain.

Like the international condemnation of Russia so should it do so against Iran . They have got away with their proxy  state sponsored terrorism for too long and need to be reigned in . A war in the middle east serves nobody but then neither does a middle east controlled by terror .

Assisting in Israels defence is the least we should do regardless of the competence of the foreign minister

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 02, 2024, 09:50:19 AMCowards talk that way. We have to stand up to Iran, they are a terrorist regime. I was very pleased with what our troops did.

British forces involvement should not be made public domain. The minister of defence is a fool.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2024, 09:27:40 AMI am more worried about the British minister of defence making public British military involvement and thus making Britain a bigger terrorist target than it already it.
Cowards talk that way. We have to stand up to Iran, they are a terrorist regime. I was very pleased with what our troops did.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

I am more worried about the British minister of defence making public British military involvement and thus making Britain a bigger terrorist target than it already it.

Barry

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 01, 2024, 09:08:59 PMBarry you must be certifiably mad. No one in their right mind advocates attacking nuclear facilities. Its a line that only a lunatic or devil would cross.
No, you're quite right. We'll just wait a bit longer for the certifiably mad mullahs to refine the Uranium a tad more, then nuke, or attempt to nuke Israel or America with a bomb.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Another religious war in the middle east that will escalate until there is nothing left but rubble and millions more refugees into Europe  .

Complete madness that will only end when various Iran back factions stop bombing Israel which given recent history will be never .Regime change in Iran is needed and has been for some time .

Sleepy Joe may get his legacy moment after all .

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on October 01, 2024, 08:09:58 PMThis evening Iran fired 183 ballistic missiles at Israel which caused death, injuries and damage.
Most missiles were intercepted by various means.
Israel warned Iran prior to the attack that there would be consequences.

The interesting thing is that this is the second major direct attack on Israel, which is because their proxies are being defeated in Gaza and Lebanon. For years, Iran tried to keep it a deniable proxy war, but it is now overt.

This is good reason for Israel to attack Iran's nuclear facilities as they keep threatening to complete a nuclear bomb. Iran, as a terrorist state need to be stopped.

That would cause nuclear fallout to spread across the region, eventually touching down in Israel as well most likely

Wind direction: "Bushehr: Sea-breeze, particularly west in coastal areas"

That's where one nuke plant is located I believe, it'd go through Iraq, Jordan then go over Israel.

Fallout from Chernobyl landed in England.

https://inews.co.uk/news/science/chernobyl-disaster-radiation-uk-today-most-radioactive-areas-britain-299435#:~:text=Parts%20of%20Cumbria%2C%20Scotland%20and,26%20years%20after%20the%20meltdown.
+++

Borg Refinery

+++

Sampanviking

Quote from: Nick on October 01, 2024, 09:22:30 PMWell your mate Putin has done it several times.

Quite the opposite, as is most reality to what you seem to believe.
Ukraine has shelled ZNP on numerous occasions, witnessed by UN officials spun by tame western media.

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 01, 2024, 09:08:59 PMBarry you must be certifiably mad. No one in their right mind advocates attacking nuclear facilities. Its a line that only a lunatic or devil would cross.
Well your mate Putin has done it several times. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.