Manchester airport incident - 23rd July 2024

Started by Barry, Today at 04:26:54 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 06:53:25 PMSo he isn't face down flat on the floor when the kick is aimed and delivered?  Look again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUJ7RQ3bgiA

He wasn't neutralised was he, he could re-engage in a matter of seconds and the police didn't know where the next attack might come from so he took him out of the equation.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

There's a saying justice delayed is justice denied.

In this case, there must be something, or things, which are delaying the decision to charge whoever broke the policewoman's nose.

I could make some suggestions.
One of the Muslim group has some high power connections, diplomatic, government or the like?
The CPS are being pressured by the government because of the disturbances after the original incident.
Starmer, as previous head of the CPS, could be interfering.

The CPS want to wait for the IOPC conclusion of their enquiry and decision prior to charging, which is very likely IMO.

There could be a corruption element, but that's just speculation.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 07:10:55 PMAt this rate next you'll be telling us chalk and cheese are the same thing
No at this rate we have you deciding the cop acted in anger
That someone tasered is disabled  ignoring evidence to the contrary which has no effect on you or your penchant for judging others whilst ignoring the facts. 
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: cromwell on Today at 06:59:48 PMI don't need to look I've seen it multiple times you have decided he kicked him in anger,he was ordered to turn his face away from the officer and didn't again a taser is limited
This man was tasered multiple times got up and went toward police and eventually jumped off the bridge and in that case it was claimed racism.
https://x.com/Kent_999s/status/1533151295560896512
At this rate next you'll be telling us chalk and cheese are the same thing

cromwell

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 06:53:25 PMSo he isn't face down flat on the floor when the kick is aimed and delivered?  Look again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUJ7RQ3bgiA

I don't need to look I've seen it multiple times you have decided he kicked him in anger,he was ordered to turn his face away from the officer and didn't again a taser is limited
This man was tasered multiple times got up and went toward police and eventually jumped off the bridge and in that case it was claimed racism.
https://x.com/Kent_999s/status/1533151295560896512

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: cromwell on Today at 06:50:27 PMNo it doesn't take any time here is a tasered man stabbing an officer in the face
Clearly wasn't disabled even if the taser hit home.  Irrelevant to this case.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on Today at 06:45:03 PMBut he wasn't disabled ,tasers only work for a few seconds and quickly lose any effect when the current is turned off .It was therefore necessary to take action that prevented this very violent character from thinking he was still in a fight .

But the matter of whether these thugs  are found guilty or not isn't the point . It that they stand in the dock and answer the appropriate charges .
So he isn't face down flat on the floor when the kick is aimed and delivered?  Look again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUJ7RQ3bgiA

cromwell

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 06:42:06 PMNo but I know that takes time.  It's so obvious he kicks that disabled assailant in anger and in law anger is a very weak defence.  So it won't work very well for the men the police were challenging either. 

What we don't know is why the initial police challenge and what was said.  Hopefully the investigators do know.
No it doesn't take any time here is a tasered man stabbing an officer in the face

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 06:29:04 PMBecause the potentially lethal kick is on an already disabled man

But he wasn't disabled ,tasers only work for a few seconds and quickly lose any effect when the current is turned off .It was therefore necessary to take action that prevented this very violent character from thinking he was still in a fight .

But the matter of whether these thugs  are found guilty or not isn't the point . It that they stand in the dock and answer the appropriate charges .

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on Today at 06:39:57 PMAs I understand Reforms action is because those who attacked the police officers have not been charged.
Yet

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: cromwell on Today at 06:35:39 PMand you think a tasered person cannot regain their feet and attack again,a taser only disables momentarily and has limited effectiveness.
No but I know that takes time.  It's so obvious he kicks that disabled assailant in anger and in law anger is a very weak defence.  So it won't work very well for the men the police were challenging either. 

What we don't know is why the initial police challenge and what was said.  Hopefully the investigators do know.

papasmurf

As I understand Reforms action is because those who attacked the police officers have not been charged.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 06:29:04 PMBecause the potentially lethal kick is on an already disabled man
and you think a tasered person cannot regain their feet and attack again,a taser only disables momentarily and has limited effectiveness.

Unlucky4Sum

Because the potentially lethal kick is on an already disabled man

cromwell