Iran have nukes?

Started by Barry, October 07, 2024, 04:37:06 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

I have a very sad feeling that this time it won't end. It will steadily escalate. It might stop to take breath a bit but the dye is cast and I think there are too many who are hell bent on 'winning' no matter what.

Borg Refinery

Sampan cares about ending forever wars and is a patriot, he believes in restoring justice around the world and is a committed anti-imperialist, I refuse to condemn him, no one should. We are all imperfect anyway, who here hasn't judged entire groups of people from time to time? He is a good poster

I am all those things people said about him and worse, I'm the one who deserves universal and total, unwavering condemnation at every turn. He is not an anti-semite and simply cares about freeing the hostages and ending the undue war AND occupation

And in no way am I condemning Netanyahu, who also cares about his own people. But the war must end.
+++

Barry

Iran's nuclear facilities are deep into mountains and would even be difficult for the the USA bunker busters or "MOAB".
I'm no expert, but I think the best way to attack Iran's nuclear facilities is with a small nuclear bomb.

However, the Israelis are very clever, they may have inside knowledge, even installed software/malware to blow the place up from the inside. Never underestimate the IDF/Mossad
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 01:48:15 PMThey're pretty weak and were in response to Iran supplying Russia with missiles.

How about a complete bar on Iran trading its oil?
No can do.
It has become complicated with Iran having co-operation from Russia and to some extent China, neither of which have any morals when it comes to gaining wealth and power.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 01:48:15 PMThey're pretty weak and were in response to Iran supplying Russia with missiles.

They will only sell it to other Muslim countries  . But the rouge state of Iran needs cutting off from the civilised world and maybe the good people of that country will do something about the despotic religious nutters that rule it . Revolution works both ways

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 01:48:15 PMHow about a complete bar on Iran trading its oil?

There already is but it does not appear to be working.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on Today at 01:41:52 PMI believe they did after the first wave of missiles fired.

https://sanctionsnews.bakermckenzie.com/us-uk-and-eu-announce-new-measures-against-iran-and-russia/

They're pretty weak and were in response to Iran supplying Russia with missiles.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on Today at 01:05:47 PMYes.  First though thanks to admin for the edit.

Given that attack and appalling content of that speech by Iran's ultimate ruler all of Iran's armed forces and weapons making facilities are fair targets now. 

A question I have though is why haven't Western nations moved to immediately deepen the sanctions on Iran? The problem isn't going to go away until that regime is deposed from within and sanctions are the most likely way to effect that.
I believe they did after the first wave of missiles fired.

https://sanctionsnews.bakermckenzie.com/us-uk-and-eu-announce-new-measures-against-iran-and-russia/
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on Today at 12:09:03 PMThis post was obviously even worse than it is as Admin have seen fit to edit it.
Keep your anti-Semite thoughts to yourself, or go on a Saturday march.

Iran are about to get a bloody nose, after the last 183 missiles were launched as an act of war.
Yes.  First though thanks to admin for the edit.

Given that attack and appalling content of that speech by Iran's ultimate ruler all of Iran's armed forces and weapons making facilities are fair targets now. 

A question I have though is why haven't Western nations moved to immediately deepen the sanctions on Iran? The problem isn't going to go away until that regime is deposed from within and sanctions are the most likely way to effect that.

Barry

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 07, 2024, 09:49:52 PMI hope the Iranians do have them. It might give the Illegitimate genocidal, narko terrorist state of Israel pause for thought. We all know the Jewish are only heroic when the enemy is women and kids in tent cities and they are at 10,000 feet.

@@@Edited by Admin@@@
This post was obviously even worse than it is as Admin have seen fit to edit it.
Keep your anti-Semite thoughts to yourself, or go on a Saturday march.

Iran are about to get a bloody nose, after the last 183 missiles were launched as an act of war.
† The end is nigh †

Unlucky4Sum

And the prize for racist and daft post of the day goes to  . . .

Sampanviking

I hope the Iranians do have them. It might give the Illegitimate genocidal, narko terrorist state of Israel pause for thought. We all know the Jewish are only heroic when the enemy is women and kids in tent cities and they are at 10,000 feet.

@@@Edited by Admin@@@

cromwell

Well the religious nutters who lead Iran much against the wishes of many Iranians need to have their  nuclear program stopped by force.

But then I'm a far right bordering on nazi aren't I?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on October 07, 2024, 05:03:37 PMReally? That is NOT what the link you posted states.
On the other hand:-
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us6000nwr9/executive

Magnitude 4.5 earthquake
28 km from Sorkheh, Semnan Province, Iran · 5 Oct, 20:15

And 10k depth would be very unusual - IMHO unheard of - for a nuclear test.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 07, 2024, 04:37:06 PMIt appears that an earthquake registered in Iran on Saturday night, 4.5 on the Richter scale, was likely to have been a nuclear bomb test.

Really? That is NOT what the link you posted states.
On the other hand:-
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us6000nwr9/executive

Magnitude 4.5 earthquake
28 km from Sorkheh, Semnan Province, Iran · 5 Oct, 20:15
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe