British sovereignty of Gibraltar and Falklands 'not up for negotiation'

Started by SKY News, Today at 07:00:36 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on Today at 02:12:43 PMYea!!! Let's hope so!!
When I lived in Charlotte NC I was pretty much left alone after the first year, I was the un-crackable nut. ;)

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on Today at 02:09:46 PMHe is living in the 'Bible Belt' as it is aptly called, I think someone has got to him 8)

Yea!!! Let's hope so!!

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on Today at 02:03:55 PMAre you up for a sainthood award, been assimilated into the collective  or just awaiting designation ?
He is living in the 'Bible Belt' as it is aptly called, I think someone has got to him 8)

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borg Refinery on Today at 11:10:27 AMStarmer is a patriot who cares about the country, just like Boris. Those words (and far worse) apply to me not him

Are you up for a sainthood award, been assimilated into the collective  or just awaiting designation ?

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on Today at 10:47:43 AMDon't trust a word that comes out of Beer Cormers mouth, they make Boris look like a Buddhist Monk.

Dancing Union Flag :-*

Borg Refinery

Starmer is a patriot who cares about the country, just like Boris. Those words (and far worse) apply to me not him
+++

Nick

Don't trust a word that comes out of Beer Cormers mouth, they make Boris look like a Buddhist Monk.

SKY News

British sovereignty of Gibraltar and Falklands 'not up for negotiation'

British sovereignty of Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands is not up for negotiation, the prime minister's spokesman has said.

Source: British sovereignty of Gibraltar and Falklands 'not up for negotiation'