Something Else for Remoaners to deny

Started by Nick, October 09, 2024, 11:14:02 AM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on October 09, 2024, 11:47:51 AMNo base line. It needs the data from years back until the present
Here you go, fill your boots  =dsDisseminateFinalDMZ&df[id]=DSD_NAMAIN1%40DF_QNA_EXPENDITURE_GROWTH_OECD&df[ag]=OECD.SDD.NAD&df[vs]=&dq=Q.....B1GQ......G1.&ly[cl]=TIME_PERIOD&ly[rw]=REF_AREA&to[TIME_PERIOD]=false&lo=30&lom=LASTNPERIODS&vw=tb&lc=en&pg=0]

From: https://data-explorer.oecd.org/vis?df[ds]=dsDisseminateFinalDMZ&df[id]=DSD_NAMAIN1%40DF_QNA_EXPENDITURE_GROWTH_OECD&df[ag]=OECD.SDD.NAD&df[vs]=&dq=Q.....B1GQ......G1.&to[TIME_PERIOD]=false&lo=30&lom=LASTNPERIODS&vw=ov&lc=en&pg=0

Easy to copy into a spreadsheet.

UK is nothing special over the statistically relevant last year, less than half the G7 average.  Better than G7 average over last 6 months and slightly worse over last 7 years.

IIRC the ONS recenty revised our figures down a tad and said zero growth in July.  Q3 figures could be disappointing but we'll have to wait and see.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 09, 2024, 02:32:38 PMJesus on a Donkey , whats happened to Japan ?
Didn't have a good time in the first quarter, Brexit was a real bummer for them Dancing 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Jesus on a Donkey , whats happened to Japan ?

Nick

papasmurf

No base line. It needs the data from years back until the present
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

+++

Nick

From the OECD: showing the UK outstripping the EU, Germany, France, The G7, something we would not be doing if we were stick shackled to the EU.