BJ and Carrie expecting the stork.

Started by T00ts, February 29, 2020, 06:58:02 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

The stork arrived this morning with a little boy.

Congratulations!
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: Nick post_id=17819 time=1583060313 user_id=73
It's nobodies business in my view. Same as how many children he's got.

Didn't affect Lloyd George — he's supposed to have liberally spread his seed...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/206/1008/640/405.jpg">
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

GregB

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=17809 time=1583049890 user_id=89
I am unable to comment on this thread or I would be banned.

I didn't realise monotony was a banning offence  :D

Nick

It's nobodies business in my view. Same as how many children he's got.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Go ahead. You can't do much other than blame the baby on the Tories and I don't suppose that either Boris or Carrie will complain about that  :D
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Rubbish. You just did.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts post_id=17790 time=1583007680 user_id=54
I hadn't thought of that but of course the ongoing saga over the next few months, plus a wedding (?) may well be useful in the distraction stakes generally.

Thank God. Today's Daily Telegraph devoted 14 mortal pages to the Peking Pox. Well done Boris and Carrie for providing some sort of distraction
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Politicians sometimes wright their own speeches, but many a time it's a civil servant does it for them.

Boris is a poor waffler.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=17791 time=1583008683 user_id=51
I would guess that if they marry, they would go for a quiet, private registry office job. Who knows though? - Boris has more front than Harrods.  :D

Doubt it. Make an honest politician?  :fpigs:

I know they deserve it but isn't it a shame that we can no longer admit to trusting a politician? The trouble is no matter where I look in the elected motley crew, there is no-one that I would prefer in No 10 or even No 11 - just no-one really stands out and to be honest I am sorely disappointed with BJ's public persona. I have yet to see him stand up straight and deliver a good speech, and his normal conversation is abysmal. He almost comes across as painfully shy when caught on the hop - if nothing else lost for words. I actually believed he was quick witted but he doesn't show it unless he is playing the fool or has a visible big audience to impress. I have a suspicion he is better when writing it down with the use of cut and paste/delete.

Barry

I would guess that if they marry, they would go for a quiet, private registry office job. Who knows though? - Boris has more front than Harrods.  :D
Quote from: "patman post" post_id=17789 time=1583007062 user_id=70
And maybe she could return the favour.

Doubt it. Make an honest politician?  :fpigs:
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=17789 time=1583007062 user_id=70
And maybe she could return the favour. Also great timing of the announcement — taking attention away from Sir Philip Rutnam's resignation...

I hadn't thought of that but of course the ongoing saga over the next few months, plus a wedding (?) may well be useful in the distraction stakes generally.

patman post

Quote from: Barry post_id=17788 time=1583006209 user_id=51
Now his divorce is finalised he could make an honest woman of her!

:tick:

And maybe she could return the favour. Also great timing of the announcement — taking attention away from Sir Philip Rutnam's resignation...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Now his divorce is finalised he could make an honest woman of her!

:tick:
† The end is nigh †