Tommy's been to Center Parcs at Woburn

Started by Barry, March 02, 2020, 09:34:45 PM

« previous - next »

Wiggles

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=18957 time=1584626526 user_id=70
I don't blame the established media for not supporting my opinions. But I do use its many outputs to gain information. From that I learn Tommy Robinson is an attention seeking, convicted criminal and fraudster, who (like Jimmy Swaggart) lives off donations of gullible bigots and fellow believers. He needs notoriety to keep the money rolling in, and the money he gets boosts his output. I don't intend to waste any time boosting his ego or income...

So you would rather believe the politically correct bias media, rather than spend one hour watching the video and actually finding out the truth. Your affections are obviously with the Islamic terrorists, rather than the man who is prepared to risk his life and spend time in prison to stop the atrocities committed by the people you obviously respect. Of course, it's a free society, and that's your choice !
A hand up, not a hand out

patman post

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=18936 time=1584603843 user_id=87
TR DOES NOT consider all Muslims as terrorists, and far from it. You are probably like most people, and just read the bad propaganda put out about him. He has Muslim friends, and had Muslim families attend his wedding, but the media never choose to print this. I am guessing you have a closed mind, and won't spend the time I am going to ask, but PLEASE dedicate an hour to watching this, as it may change your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A&t=198s">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A&t=198s

I don't blame the established media for not supporting my opinions. But I do use its many outputs to gain information. From that I learn Tommy Robinson is an attention seeking, convicted criminal and fraudster, who (like Jimmy Swaggart) lives off donations of gullible bigots and fellow believers. He needs notoriety to keep the money rolling in, and the money he gets boosts his output. I don't intend to waste any time boosting his ego or income...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Wiggles

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=18780 time=1584371920 user_id=70
That's unfair on two fronts —  I don't recall Cromwell posting anything to let you guess he defends any Muslim terrorists, and Robinson uses and provides ammunition for those who deride all Muslims as being terrorists...

TR DOES NOT consider all Muslims as terrorists, and far from it. You are probably like most people, and just read the bad propaganda put out about him. He has Muslim friends, and had Muslim families attend his wedding, but the media never choose to print this. I am guessing you have a closed mind, and won't spend the time I am going to ask, but PLEASE dedicate an hour to watching this, as it may change your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A&t=198s">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A&t=198s

Nick

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=18772 time=1584363427 user_id=87
I am guessing you defend the Muslim terrorists he derides ?

I guess you don't understand what he did and what the outcome almost was?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=18780 time=1584371920 user_id=70
That's unfair on two fronts —  I don't recall Cromwell posting anything to let you guess he defends any Muslim terrorists, and Robinson uses and provides ammunition for those who deride all Muslims as being terrorists...

:hattip
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=18772 time=1584363427 user_id=87

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=18635 time=1584279071 user_id=87
Most people who post on here are of an age where we will never actually get to see what he predicts is correct. Most people on here have never actually bothered to listen to what he says, rather than just scream "racist". I on the other hand have read most of the Koran, and read his book. I also lived near Luton, and spent at least a day a week working there. I very much suspect that the generations young enough to witness his predictions, will some day look back and say "he was right you know" !

I don't think anyones screamed 'racist' on here at all and would go along with the general prediction of Islam becoming more influential in the UK in the decades to come as the Islamic population grows .

Its his methods , his idiotic filming of yet to be convicted criminals (for which he was jailed for contempt of court ) and his thuggish behaviour that brings many to the conclusion that he is a tool .

Now this , the centre parc incident where his kid was allegedly assaulted . He goes off and allegedly gives the guy a few punches ,fair enough anyone would do the same . But then he puts his case all over the web ,making allegations against unknown persons in attempt to enforce his innocence and the guilt of others .

His crusade to stop people making their own judgments of others outside the jurisdiction of our own courts  (Shia law )  is sound yet he is a repeat offender in attempting to do the very same .

His message has some value ,some of it I would agree with but he is not the person to deliver it , he is an feckin idiot .

Wiggles

Quote from: cromwell post_id=18636 time=1584279152 user_id=48:hattip

cromwell

Quote from: Nick post_id=17905 time=1583185541 user_id=73
He is a tool and deserves everything he gets.

:hattip
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Wiggles

Most people who post on here are of an age where we will never actually get to see what he predicts is correct. Most people on here have never actually bothered to listen to what he says, rather than just scream "racist". I on the other hand have read most of the Koran, and read his book. I also lived near Luton, and spent at least a day a week working there. I very much suspect that the generations young enough to witness his predictions, will some day look back and say "he was right you know" !

Streetwalker

Anyone who  cannot be trusted to behave themselves in a family environment like centre parcs  has no place lecturing the mob on others . He must have a very low embarrassment threshold .

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=17904 time=1583184885 user_id=51
Steven Yaxley-Lennon has been to Center Parcs and got into a spot of bother at Woburn.

Anyway, he has been bailed after being arrested for common assault.

He was supposed to be relaxing in the swimming pool, some people never learn.

Link:-

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2020-03-03/tommy-robinson-reportedly-arrested-after-fight-in-swimming-pool-at-center-parcs-in-bedfordshire/">https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2020-03 ... fordshire/">https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2020-03-03/tommy-robinson-reportedly-arrested-after-fight-in-swimming-pool-at-center-parcs-in-bedfordshire/
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

He is a tool and deserves everything he gets.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Steven Yaxley-Lennon has been to Center Parcs and got into a spot of bother at Woburn.

Anyway, he has been bailed after being arrested for common assault.

He was supposed to be relaxing in the swimming pool, some people never learn.
† The end is nigh †