Main Menu

Good things resulting..

Started by Barry, March 18, 2020, 09:27:37 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Barry post_id=19056 time=1584737160 user_id=51
I just heard that Jehovah's witnesses are working from home, which has to be a bonus.

:D  :D
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Barry post_id=19056 time=1584737160 user_id=51
I just heard that Jehovah's witnesses are working from home, which has to be a bonus.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Hyperduck Quack Quack

So they'll end up living the same way as far-right doomsday survivalist militiamen, then!

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=18992 time=1584649708 user_id=51
Now we can see how the world will look if the climate extremists get their way. Economies will collapse and millions will die of starvation.

So it's a good thing we have been shown this.

The sad thing is that I suspect that they would really like us all to live in mud huts with lifestyles to match, yet from what I have seen of them they  want to continue with their iphones, plastic water bottles etc etc etc and I don't suppose they even think about their nice warm homes and so on paid for by Daddy's hard graft.

Barry

Now we can see how the world will look if the climate extremists get their way. Economies will collapse and millions will die of starvation.

So it's a good thing we have been shown this.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: "Hyperduck Quack Quack" post_id=18963 time=1584634423 user_id=103
No planes in the sky

That was always Greta's plan , she is the only one with the antidote  you know  ;)

The way my phone has been ring off the hook these last few days I would say quite a few of the foreign lads had called it a day and left the London jobs to the Natives .

T00ts

The army is definitely on the move. I fully expected London to wake up on Saturday with all trunk roads closed perhaps with a few tankers. Apparently not. All road lead to London they say, well now all roads lead to virus transmission.

papasmurf

Quote from: "Hyperduck Quack Quack" post_id=18963 time=1584634423 user_id=103
No planes in the sky

Maybe no planes, but as per usual lots of helicopters. (I live only a few miles away from RNAS Culdrose.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Playboy has announced it is ceasing printing its magazine for the remainder of the year amid the coronavirus outbreak, Sabrina Barr reported.

:thup:
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

I have actually had people ringing me up and emailing me to see if I am OK. (Brings a tear to the eye.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

East-Enders have stopped recording programmes.

People are actually offering to help each other.

Glastonbury cancelled

Eurovision song contest cancelled

No school exams and revising

No school for weeks!  :-?
† The end is nigh †